|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) Community Christian Church.
(b) First Baptist Church.
(c) Mooreland Friends Church.
(d) St. Joseph.
2. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(d) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(b) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(c) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(d) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
4. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(b) A small place for boots.
(c) Just a coat hanger.
(d) The telephone.
5. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
(b) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(c) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(d) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
2. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
3. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
4. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
5. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)