|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) Her parent's best friends.
(d) A nurse.
2. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
(a) He had to let Melinda ride to school in his car every morning for a week.
(b) He had to help his dad put the door back on the hinges.
(c) He had to apologize to Melinda.
(d) He was grounded for a whole month.
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(b) A Baskin Robbins.
(c) Four Gas Stations.
(d) Betty's Department Store.
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(c) Lots of bread.
(d) A Fry Daddy.
5. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(b) It was nursed to health.
(c) It usually died after a week or two.
(d) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
3. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
4. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
5. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)