|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(b) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
(c) Street lights.
(d) A cemetery and a funeral home.
2. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(b) A cowboy hat and boots.
(c) A red shirt with no collar.
(d) A leather jacket.
3. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
(a) Leonardo "The Lion" Gravitano Salvatore.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Lou Avenger.
(d) The Godfather.
4. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) First Baptist Church.
(b) Mooreland Friends Church.
(c) Community Christian Church.
(d) St. Joseph.
5. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
(a) She laughed until she cried.
(b) She told Zippy she was very sorry.
(c) She seemed unconcerned.
(d) She cried with Zippy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
2. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
3. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
4. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
5. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)