|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(b) Carolyn was secretly married.
(c) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(d) Carolyn was over the age limit.
2. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(a) Darren from Bewitched.
(c) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(d) Telly Savalas.
3. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A red shirt with no collar.
(b) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(c) A leather jacket.
(d) A cowboy hat and boots.
4. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) Her parent's best friends.
(c) An antibiotic.
(d) A nurse.
5. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) A million people.
(b) 600 people.
(c) About 300 people.
(d) 2000 people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
2. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
3. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
4. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
5. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)