|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches were in Mooreland?
2. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
(a) The barber Tony.
(b) The druggist.
(d) Zippy's father.
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) South of New Manchester.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) East of Wichita.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(b) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(c) The town wasn't around that far back.
(d) Church records were not kept.
5. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) Over Halloween.
(b) During fair week.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) At Easter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
2. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
3. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
5. Which church was in the middle of town?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)