|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(c) Street lights.
(d) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
2. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) About 10 miles.
(b) 120 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 16 miles.
3. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
4. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(b) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(c) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(d) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
5. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(a) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
(b) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(c) Cream cheese on rye bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
2. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
3. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
4. How did Zippy get her name?
5. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)