|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(b) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(c) Darren from Bewitched.
(d) Telly Savalas.
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
(b) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(c) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(d) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) South of New Manchester.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) East of Wichita.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(a) Lots of bread.
(b) A Fry Daddy.
5. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She didn't know how.
(b) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(c) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
(d) She didn't know English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
2. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
3. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
4. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
5. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)