|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Betty's Department Store.
(b) A Baskin Robbins.
(c) Four Gas Stations.
(d) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
2. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Leonardo "The Lion" Gravitano Salvatore.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) Lou Avenger.
3. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) It didn't cost any money to vote.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A penny.
(d) A quarter.
4. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
(a) Fried foods -- especially fish.
(b) Cats and finger nail polish remover.
(c) Basic truck, Old Spice, Lucky Strikes and gasoline.
(d) Mold, Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean.
5. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(a) Sophomore in high school.
(c) She was an adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
2. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
3. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
4. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
5. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)