|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches were in Mooreland?
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. What color was Kia's mother?
(a) Snow white.
(b) Dark black.
(d) Charcol Grey.
4. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) East of Wichita.
(b) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(c) South of New Manchester.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
5. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) Wavy and long with bangs.
(b) Curly and short.
(c) A long wig.
(d) A Pixie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
2. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
3. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
5. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)