|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) Bing Crosby.
(b) Tony Bennett.
(c) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
(d) "Theme from a Summer Place."
2. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She didn't know how.
(b) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(c) She didn't know English.
(d) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
3. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Broad Street.
(d) Cracow Ave.
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(b) A Fry Daddy.
(c) Lots of bread.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because it would be stupid.
(b) Because no sane person would read it.
(c) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(d) Because a short story was long enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
2. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
4. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
5. What color was Kia's mother?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)