|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) About 300 people.
(b) A million people.
(c) 2000 people.
(d) 600 people.
3. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) 16 miles.
(b) About 10 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 120 miles.
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Easter.
(b) At Christmas.
(c) During fair week.
(d) Over Halloween.
5. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Cracow Ave.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Jefferson Street.
(d) Broad Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
2. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
3. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
5. What color was Kia's mother?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)