|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
(a) He sat down and ate dinner without a word.
(b) He chuckled.
(c) He played a card game with Zippy to cheer her up.
(d) He left the house with a .357 Magnum.
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) Tony Bennett.
(b) Bing Crosby.
(c) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(d) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
4. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
(a) She told Zippy she was very sorry.
(b) She cried with Zippy.
(c) She seemed unconcerned.
(d) She laughed until she cried.
5. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It usually died after a week or two.
(b) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(c) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(d) It was nursed to health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
2. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
3. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)