|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(b) Tony Bennett.
(c) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
(d) Bing Crosby.
2. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
(a) She knew where to hit that it would really hurt.
(b) She wore a big ruby ring on her middle finger.
(c) She raised the knuckle of her middle finger.
(d) She knew how to swing really hard.
3. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(a) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(c) Cream cheese on rye bread.
(d) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
4. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because no sane person would read it.
(b) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(c) Because it would be stupid.
(d) Because a short story was long enough.
5. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(b) It was nursed to health.
(c) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(d) It usually died after a week or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
2. How many churches were in Mooreland?
3. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
4. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
5. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)