|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Buried it.
(b) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(c) Ate it for breakfast.
(d) Gave it to Julie.
2. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(b) Telly Savalas.
(c) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(d) Darren from Bewitched.
3. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because it would be stupid.
(b) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(c) Because no sane person would read it.
(d) Because a short story was long enough.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) Church records were not kept.
(b) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(c) The town wasn't around that far back.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
5. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
(a) He left and got ready in the school bathroom.
(b) When Melinda opened the door, he told her he would kill her if she ever did that again.
(c) He got one of his dad's guns and threatened to shoot off the lock.
(d) He took the bathroom door off the hinges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
2. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
4. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
5. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)