|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(b) Sophomore in high school.
(c) She was an adult.
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
(a) Zippy stole something from Julie's house.
(b) Zippy told Julie that she'd never liked her grandfather.
(c) Zippy told Julie she was sorry about the death of her grandpa.
(d) Julie's mom appeared to like Zippy better than Julie.
4. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(a) The Driftwood.
(d) The Teardrop.
5. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(b) Her brother.
(c) The Church of Christ.
(d) Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which church was in the middle of town?
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
3. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
4. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
5. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)