|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
(a) She knew how to swing really hard.
(b) She raised the knuckle of her middle finger.
(c) She knew where to hit that it would really hurt.
(d) She wore a big ruby ring on her middle finger.
2. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) 120 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 16 miles.
(d) About 10 miles.
3. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
(a) Her parent's best friends.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A pharmacist.
4. How many churches were in Mooreland?
5. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
(a) As "Our little surprise."
(b) As "On Melinda's birthday."
(c) As "an afterthought."
(d) As "A warm day, too hot to think."
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
2. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
3. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
4. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
5. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)