|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(b) A Fry Daddy.
(d) Lots of bread.
2. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) A Pixie.
(b) Curly and short.
(c) Wavy and long with bangs.
(d) A long wig.
3. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(b) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
4. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
(a) Zippy told Julie she was sorry about the death of her grandpa.
(b) Zippy stole something from Julie's house.
(c) Zippy told Julie that she'd never liked her grandfather.
(d) Julie's mom appeared to like Zippy better than Julie.
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) East of Wichita.
(b) North of Epileptic City.
(c) South of New Manchester.
(d) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
2. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
3. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
5. What saved Zippy's life when she got a staph infection in her ear?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)