|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(a) Lots of bread.
(c) A Fry Daddy.
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(b) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(c) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(d) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Betty's Department Store.
(b) Four Gas Stations.
(c) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(d) A Baskin Robbins.
4. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(a) Cream cheese on rye bread.
(b) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(d) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
5. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) 600 people.
(b) About 300 people.
(c) 2000 people.
(d) A million people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
2. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
3. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
4. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
5. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)