|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(b) It was nursed to health.
(c) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(d) It usually died after a week or two.
2. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) Four Gas Stations.
(b) A Baskin Robbins.
(c) Betty's Department Store.
(d) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
3. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
(a) He had to apologize to Melinda.
(b) He was grounded for a whole month.
(c) He had to let Melinda ride to school in his car every morning for a week.
(d) He had to help his dad put the door back on the hinges.
4. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The study.
(b) The formal dining room.
(c) The breakfast bar.
(d) The living room.
5. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(b) A cowboy hat and boots.
(c) A leather jacket.
(d) A red shirt with no collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
3. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
4. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
5. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)