|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
(a) He got one of his dad's guns and threatened to shoot off the lock.
(b) He took the bathroom door off the hinges.
(c) He left and got ready in the school bathroom.
(d) When Melinda opened the door, he told her he would kill her if she ever did that again.
2. Who signed the official, lifetime certificate making Zippy a member of the Mafia?
(a) Leonardo "The Lion" Gravitano Salvatore.
(b) Lou Avenger.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) James Bond.
3. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(b) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(c) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(d) Carolyn was secretly married.
4. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
(c) Street lights.
(d) A cemetery and a funeral home.
5. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) Tony Bennett.
(b) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(c) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
(d) Bing Crosby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
2. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
3. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
4. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
5. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)