|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Julie Hit Me Three Times, Daniel, There She Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) A cemetery and a funeral home.
(b) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
(d) Street lights.
2. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
(a) The Ballerina.
(b) Chuck the Bouncing Monster.
(c) A herd of Elephants.
3. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
(a) Eighteen with one more built in the 1980s.
4. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
(b) Taverns, theaters, or department stores.
5. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) South of New Manchester.
(b) North of Epileptic City.
(c) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(d) East of Wichita.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
2. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
3. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
4. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
5. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)