|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chance, A Short List of Things My Father Lost Gambling, The World of Ideas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
(a) A juke box.
(b) An organ,
(c) A popcorn machine.
(d) A stuffed monkey.
2. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
(a) The Jewish Synagogue.
(b) Jehovah's Witness church.
(c) Quaker church.
(d) Catholic church.
3. What was Zippy's father really good at?
4. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) Crooked teeth.
(b) A tail.
(c) A cone-shaped head.
(d) A deformed finger.
5. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) Her red hair.
(b) She owned a color wheel.
(c) She was left-handed.
(d) She had a "good eye" for art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
2. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
3. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
4. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
5. What was Zippy wearing in her second grade picture?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)