|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chance, A Short List of Things My Father Lost Gambling, The World of Ideas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
2. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
3. Who owned the drugstore in town?
(b) Mr. Blandings.
(c) Doc Holiday.
(d) Mr. Sterling.
4. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(b) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(c) It usually died after a week or two.
(d) It was nursed to health.
5. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) A cone-shaped head.
(b) A deformed finger.
(c) A tail.
(d) Crooked teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
2. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
3. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
4. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
5. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)