|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chance, A Short List of Things My Father Lost Gambling, The World of Ideas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned the drugstore in town?
(a) Mr. Sterling.
(c) Doc Holiday.
(d) Mr. Blandings.
2. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
(a) They wanted to see the live animals.
(b) They were drawn by the preaching wolves.
(c) They knew there would be circus act.
(d) They wanted to see the gypsy fortune teller.
3. What did Zippy tell Julie that her neighbor Edythe ate?
(a) Witch's Brew.
(b) Brats with beer.
(c) Only vegetables.
(d) Stews made out of puppies.
4. What was Zippy's cat's name that she thought she'd lost forever but later found inside Petey's house?
(a) It had no name.
5. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every week.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy think of the six of clubs in a deck of cards?
2. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
3. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
4. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
5. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)