|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Zippy's family have the dog?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
2. What was Navajo?
(a) The man who owned the Diner.
(b) The only American Indian in town.
(c) The priest at the Catholic church.
(d) Dave Newman's most beloved horse.
3. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(c) Sophomore in high school.
(d) She was an adult.
4. What did Zippy tell Julie that her neighbor Edythe ate?
(a) Witch's Brew.
(b) Stews made out of puppies.
(c) Brats with beer.
(d) Only vegetables.
5. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) She was left-handed.
(b) She owned a color wheel.
(c) Her red hair.
(d) She had a "good eye" for art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy do with the dog she got from the hippie couple?
2. What did Zippy learn from the T.V. show Marcus Welby, M.D. that would kill her dad?
3. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
4. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
5. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)