|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
(a) "She's going to live with the gypsies."
(b) "She's going to live with the Newmans."
(c) "Dad will never let her come back."
(d) "It won't be long now."
2. What did Zippy's dad have a copy of hanging on the wall in the house that was decoupaged?
(a) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(b) The Bill of Rights.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) The Constitution.
3. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
(a) She knew where to hit that it would really hurt.
(b) She wore a big ruby ring on her middle finger.
(c) She knew how to swing really hard.
(d) She raised the knuckle of her middle finger.
4. What was Zippy asked to do for Andy's family when they went on vacation?
(a) Feed the cats.
(b) Dog-sit old Jiggers.
(c) Bring in the mail and newspapers.
(d) Clean their house.
5. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Zippy's family have the dog?
2. What was Ruth Huff's collie's name?
3. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
4. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
5. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)