|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson had Zippy's grandmother told Zippy's mom about marriage?
(a) That all men are stupid.
(b) That religion holds a marriage together.
(c) That marriage is a gift from God.
(d) That a woman has got to make herself absolutely clear, early on.
2. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
(a) He was a blocker.
(b) He had a special religious feeling.
(c) He could read the future.
(d) He could sense danger.
3. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(a) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(b) Cream cheese on rye bread.
(c) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
4. What did Zippy's dad have a copy of hanging on the wall in the house that was decoupaged?
(a) The Bill of Rights.
(b) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) His driver's license.
5. During the big fight between Zippy's parents, what did Zippy's mom ask her father?
(a) "What woman have you been seeing?"
(b) "Are you going to hit me?"
(c) "Are you leaving?"
(d) "Do you want a divorce?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the drugstore in town?
2. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
3. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
4. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
5. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)