|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
2. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A leather jacket.
(b) A cowboy hat and boots.
(c) A red shirt with no collar.
(d) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
3. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
(a) They wanted to see the gypsy fortune teller.
(b) They were drawn by the preaching wolves.
(c) They wanted to see the live animals.
(d) They knew there would be circus act.
4. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
(a) He left and got ready in the school bathroom.
(b) He got one of his dad's guns and threatened to shoot off the lock.
(c) When Melinda opened the door, he told her he would kill her if she ever did that again.
(d) He took the bathroom door off the hinges.
5. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 3 including King.
(c) 67 plus King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zippy's mother not drive a car?
2. During the big fight between Zippy's parents, what did Zippy's mom ask her father?
3. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
4. Who owned the drugstore in town?
5. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)