|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
(b) Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
(c) Cream cheese on rye bread.
(d) MoonPie and a Pepsi.
2. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
(a) Baby, I Can Drive Your Car.
(b) He Lives.
(c) In Thee Oh, Lord.
(d) Poor Wayfaring Stranger.
3. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
(a) A horn that played music.
(b) Brakes on the handle bars.
(c) Playing cards in the spokes.
(d) Brightly colored streamers.
4. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
5. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
(a) He threw water on her.
(b) He stood silent in disbelief.
(c) He yelled at her.
(d) He slapped her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Navajo?
2. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
3. Who was the undisputed master of hooking rugs in Mooreland?
4. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
5. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)