|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
(a) Tall Oaks campground.
(b) The church graveyard.
(c) Their back yards.
(d) The field at the south end of town.
2. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The study.
(b) The formal dining room.
(c) The living room.
(d) The breakfast bar.
3. What did Zippy's mom make for Jenny in ceramics class?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A bowl with a rabbit on top filled with chocolates.
(c) A cookie jar.
(d) A ceramic box.
4. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every week.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every day.
5. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
(a) His wallet, his lighter, and his gun.
(b) His briefcase, and his cigarettes.
(c) His money clip and his lighter.
(d) His bowling ball and his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
2. Who owned the drugstore in town?
3. What did Zippy's dad have a copy of hanging on the wall in the house that was decoupaged?
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
5. When Zippy's mom got mad one time at her father, how did she leave the house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)