|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the beginning of Zippy's ninth summer?
(a) She grew four inches and outgrew all her clothes.
(b) Her feet grew four sizes and she wore flip flops all the time.
(c) She outgrew her bicycle.
(d) Her grandmother died.
2. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A cowboy hat and boots.
(d) A red shirt with no collar.
3. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
(a) Timmy's dad.
(b) Dave Newman.
(c) Doc Holiday.
(d) Slim Jenkins.
4. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The breakfast bar.
(b) The study.
(c) The formal dining room.
(d) The living room.
5. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) A quarter.
(b) It didn't cost any money to vote.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A penny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy do with the dog she got from the hippie couple?
2. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
3. What did Zippy learn from the T.V. show Marcus Welby, M.D. that would kill her dad?
4. Who was the undisputed master of hooking rugs in Mooreland?
5. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)