|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the undisputed master of hooking rugs in Mooreland?
(a) Zippy's mom.
(c) Zippy's dad.
(d) Debbie Newman.
2. What did Zippy's mom make for Jenny in ceramics class?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A ceramic box.
(c) A bowl with a rabbit on top filled with chocolates.
(d) A cookie jar.
3. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 3 including King.
(c) 67 plus King.
4. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every week.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once a month.
5. What did Zippy learn from the T.V. show Marcus Welby, M.D. that would kill her dad?
(b) Eating red meat.
(c) Giving up coffee.
(d) Drinking too much beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy asked to do for Andy's family when they went on vacation?
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
3. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
4. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
5. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)