|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson had Zippy's grandmother told Zippy's mom about marriage?
(a) That marriage is a gift from God.
(b) That religion holds a marriage together.
(c) That a woman has got to make herself absolutely clear, early on.
(d) That all men are stupid.
2. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(b) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(c) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(d) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
3. What was Andy's most important talent?
(a) He could fire a gun.
(b) He could catch a skunk.
(c) He could whistle.
(d) He could sing.
4. What did the town drugstore owner wear?
(b) Cardigan sweaters.
(c) Bowties and suspenders.
(d) Striped overalls.
5. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 67 plus King.
(d) 3 including King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
2. What was Zippy asked to do for Andy's family when they went on vacation?
3. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
4. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
5. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)