|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the town drugstore owner wear?
(a) Striped overalls.
(b) Cardigan sweaters.
(c) Bowties and suspenders.
2. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
3. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
(a) Zippy told Julie that she'd never liked her grandfather.
(b) Zippy told Julie she was sorry about the death of her grandpa.
(c) Zippy stole something from Julie's house.
(d) Julie's mom appeared to like Zippy better than Julie.
4. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 67 plus King.
(c) 3 including King.
5. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
(a) Brightly colored streamers.
(b) Brakes on the handle bars.
(c) Playing cards in the spokes.
(d) A horn that played music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
2. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
3. Why did Zippy's mother not drive a car?
4. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
5. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)