|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She didn't know English.
(b) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
(c) She didn't know how.
(d) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
2. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
3. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
(a) He had to help his dad put the door back on the hinges.
(b) He was grounded for a whole month.
(c) He had to let Melinda ride to school in his car every morning for a week.
(d) He had to apologize to Melinda.
4. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) A deformed finger.
(b) Crooked teeth.
(c) A cone-shaped head.
(d) A tail.
5. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
2. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
3. What did Zippy's dad have a copy of hanging on the wall in the house that was decoupaged?
4. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
5. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)