|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the undisputed master of hooking rugs in Mooreland?
(a) Debbie Newman.
(c) Zippy's dad.
(d) Zippy's mom.
2. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
(a) He could read the future.
(b) He had a special religious feeling.
(c) He was a blocker.
(d) He could sense danger.
3. What did Zippy's dad have a copy of hanging on the wall in the house that was decoupaged?
(a) The Constitution.
(b) The Bill of Rights.
(c) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(d) His driver's license.
4. What did Zippy trade the hippie couple for to get the dog?
(a) She washed up the dishes.
(c) A cat.
5. During the big fight between Zippy's parents, what did Zippy's mom ask her father?
(a) "Are you leaving?"
(b) "Are you going to hit me?"
(c) "What woman have you been seeing?"
(d) "Do you want a divorce?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
2. What was Zippy asked to do for Andy's family when they went on vacation?
3. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
4. Who owned the drugstore in town?
5. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)