One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through ESP, Interior Design, Cemetery,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
(a) She could cook anything in a crock pot.
(b) She spoke French.
(c) She was a college graduate.
(d) She could make any food crunch.
2. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A cowboy hat and boots.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A red shirt with no collar.
(d) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
3. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
(a) He was a blocker.
(b) He could sense danger.
(c) He had a special religious feeling.
(d) He could read the future.
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A penny.
(d) It didn't cost any money to vote.
5. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
(a) The field at the south end of town.
(b) The church graveyard.
(c) Their back yards.
(d) Tall Oaks campground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
2. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
3. What happened to the beginning of Zippy's ninth summer?
4. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
5. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)