Prologue, Baby Book, Hair
1. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(b) North of Epileptic City.
(c) South of New Manchester.
(d) East of Wichita.
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) About 300 people.
(b) 2000 people.
(c) A million people.
(d) 600 people.
3. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
(a) The barber Tony.
(b) Zippy's father.
(c) The druggist.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(b) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(c) Church records were not kept.
(d) The town wasn't around that far back.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because a short story was long enough.
(b) Because it would be stupid.
(c) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(d) Because no sane person would read it.
This section contains 4,611 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)