1. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(b) South of New Manchester.
(c) East of Wichita.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
2. In 1940, what was the population of Mooreland?
(a) About 300 people.
(b) A million people.
(c) 600 people.
(d) 2000 people.
3. Who died in the town of Mooreland when Zippy was born?
(a) The barber Tony.
(c) The druggist.
(d) Zippy's father.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town wasn't around that far back.
(b) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(c) Church records were not kept.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because no sane person would read it.
(b) Because a short story was long enough.
(c) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(d) Because it would be stupid.
This section contains 4,611 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)