Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Nhamo tell Baba Joseph?
2. What was Nhamo's father's totem animal?
3. What does Nhamo watch a wasp kill?
4. What is destroyed when a baboon gets into Nhamo's platform?
5. Where did Nhamo's grandfather make his fortune?
Persistence is a major attribute possessed by some of the main characters. Which characters have this trait, and how does it affect their role in the plot?
Symbolism is a prevalent literary device used by the author. What are some of these symbols, and how does their presence affect the course of the plot?
Acceptance is a strong theme in this book. Which characters present this theme, and how does it affect the plot?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)