|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nhamo do to comfort her cousin who gets teased?
(a) Tells a story.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Makes some food.
(d) Plays a game.
2. What does Nhamo want to do after her possessions are ruined?
3. Where is Nhamo's father?
(a) Buried under a mountain.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In prison.
(d) In a hospital.
4. Why is Nhamo angry at herself when the first signs of the rainy season appear?
(a) Not building a better shelter.
(b) Working so slowly on the boat.
(c) Allowing her boat to get damaged.
(d) Trusting the baboons.
5. How are Nhamo and the nganga related?
(a) He is her grandfather.
(b) He is her great-uncle.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her great-grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nhamo do when she finds a goat underground?
2. What does Nhamo call Dr. Masuku?
3. Why is Nhamo so shocked about her doctor?
4. What is Nhamo's aunt's name in her father's family?
5. With whom does Nhamo spend most of her time after hearing that Dr. Masuku wants to send her to the city?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)