|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nhamo call Dr. Masuku?
2. Which of the following do Baba Joseph's people NOT do with hot coals?
(a) Eat them.
(b) Cook over them.
(c) Roll on them.
(d) Walk on them.
3. Why is Nhamo angry at herself when the first signs of the rainy season appear?
(a) Allowing her boat to get damaged.
(b) Not building a better shelter.
(c) Working so slowly on the boat.
(d) Trusting the baboons.
4. Where does Nhamo go for summer vacation?
(a) Her father's mountain.
(b) Her home village.
(d) The island.
5. In what form do the njuzu come?
(b) Small beetles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the roar of the leopard remind Nhamo of?
2. What is the name of the cousin that Nhamo becomes close with after moving in with her father's family?
3. About what does Nhamo tell Baba Joseph?
4. Whom does Nhamo ask about the ceremony Baba Joseph did on her?
5. What kind of tree sap does Nhamo use to plug the holes in the boat?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)