Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Why is Nhamo sitting in a fig tree at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the hozi?
3. What chore is Masvita doing while Nhamo prepares dinner?
4. What killed Nhamo's mother?
5. What is Nhamo's most prized possession?
6. How old was Nhamo when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
1. What does the family not do while eating dinner?
2. What does Nhamo use to wash the dishes?
3. What does Kufa say the disobedient wife was eaten by?
4. What shows that Masvita is entering womanhood?
5. Who helps a girl when she reaches womanhood?
This section contains 2,033 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)