|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people in the village tell Nhamo to avoid on her journey?
(a) Talking to spirits.
(b) Speaking her native language.
(c) Angering the leopard.
(d) The border patrol.
2. What do the baboons refuse to do for the deformed baboon?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Groom him.
(c) Hunt for him.
(d) Sleep near him.
3. What does Muzuku say to Nhamo as she is preparing to live with her father's family?
(a) She made it.
(b) She can always come back to Efifi.
(c) She hopes they meet again someday.
(d) She should be proud of her accomplishments.
4. What does Nhamo have to fight off when she first gets to the big island?
(a) A lemur.
(b) A jaguar.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A baboon.
5. What does Dr. Van Heerden bring back with him from the city?
(a) His dog.
(b) Medical supplies.
(c) Educational books.
(d) Some candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nhamo stay during the storm?
2. What are the people at Efifi trying to kill?
3. What was Nhamo's father's name?
4. With whom does Nhamo spend most of her time after hearing that Dr. Masuku wants to send her to the city?
5. What kind of carcass does Nhamo find after leaving the cave?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)