|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nhamo get the clay she uses to repair her boat?
(a) A beaver dam.
(b) The river banks.
(c) A termite hill.
(d) A baboon nest.
2. What does Nhamo get stung by while working on her boat?
(a) A horned beetle.
(b) A hornet.
(c) A bee.
(d) A scorpion.
3. What is the hozi?
(a) The church.
(b) The river fountain.
(c) A communal storage facility.
(d) The house of Nhamo's grandmother.
4. What does the family not do while eating dinner?
(a) Chew their food.
(b) Look at each other.
5. What does Masvita's aunt die from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal causes Nhamo to take a break from her boating?
2. What do the baboons refuse to do for the deformed baboon?
3. What comforts Nhamo after she is stung?
4. What kind of tree does Nhamo decide to camp by on the island?
5. What did Princess Senwa do when her husband betrayed her?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)