|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nhamo take her grandmother to see when they reach their destination?
(a) A television.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A guitar player.
(d) A snake charmer.
2. To what does Nhamo compare the trading post?
(a) A money tribe.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A market.
(d) A circus.
3. Where does Masvita go after the meeting with the muvuki?
(a) Her home village.
(b) Vatete's village.
(c) The trader's house.
(d) The inn.
4. What does Nhamo use to wash the dishes?
(a) Bathing water.
(b) Ash and sand.
(c) River water.
(d) Waterless soap.
5. What does Nhamo yell at the big island for?
(a) Being too big.
(b) Being too beautiful.
(c) Not being Zimbabwe.
(d) Keeping her from continuing her journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what lake is the island?
2. What chore is Masvita doing while Nhamo prepares dinner?
3. How long does Nhamo fight the current before she sees land?
4. Who did Useless marry?
5. What does Nhamo teach herself during her boat journey?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)