|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Masvita's aunt in the other village?
2. What kind of animal causes Nhamo to take a break from her boating?
3. What does the muvuki use to diagnose the problem?
(a) Hikiti water.
(b) Hokoto leaves.
(c) Hukutu oil.
(d) Hakata sticks.
4. What is Nhamo's most prized possession?
(a) A tea cup.
(b) A tin box.
(c) A chocolate wrapper.
(d) A magazine cover.
5. Why is Nhamo sitting in a fig tree at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is getting out of the heat.
(b) She is trying to avoid doing chores.
(c) She is gathering figs for dinner.
(d) She is hiding from some boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nhamo take her grandmother to see when they reach their destination?
2. What killed Nhamo's mother?
3. What does Nhamo teach herself during her boat journey?
4. Who notices that Nhamo is jealous of Masvita's womanhood?
5. What does Nhamo's family do when they return to their village?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)