|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nhamo take her grandmother to see when they reach their destination?
(a) A guitar player.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A snake charmer.
(d) A television.
2. What is a zango?
(a) A family crest.
(b) A valuable jewel.
(c) A charm against witches.
(d) A sign of the epidemic.
3. Where does Nhamo's father's family live?
4. What does Nhamo's family do when they return to their village?
(a) Communicate with Nhamo's future husband.
(b) Prepare for her wedding.
(c) Work her to the bone.
(d) Serve Masvita to help heal her.
5. What chore is Masvita doing while Nhamo prepares dinner?
(a) Gathering water.
(b) Brushing her sister's hair.
(c) Making pots.
(d) Separating corn kernels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chipo do in the days before Nhamo's wedding?
2. How does Nhamo feel when she is in the boat on her first day?
3. What does Nhamo teach herself during her boat journey?
4. Who calls Nhamo's mother a witch?
5. What does Masvita's aunt die from?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)