|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandmother say she wants to help Nhamo do?
(b) Find a good husband.
(c) Be a good wife.
(d) Understand her family.
2. What does Grandmother pay to resolve the issue of the murdered man?
(a) Two sacks of mealies.
(b) Two months of wheat harvest.
(c) Two cows.
(d) Two pounds of sugar cane.
3. What is the name of the trader's wife?
4. How old was Nhamo when her mother died?
5. Where does Masvita go after the meeting with the muvuki?
(a) Her home village.
(b) The inn.
(c) The trader's house.
(d) Vatete's village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nhamo's most prized possession?
2. What is the name of the man who owns the boat that Nhamo uses to escape?
3. Why is Nhamo sitting in a fig tree at the beginning of the book?
4. Who calls Nhamo's mother a witch?
5. What does Chipo not like about the boat?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)