|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Christina shocked that Oscar would waste time reading his play to this person?
(a) She thinks he should give up on his play.
(b) She thinks he should be pursuing his appeal.
(c) She thinks no one will want to produce his play.
(d) His play is horrible.
2. For what does Christina demand Sam take responsibility?
3. Why does Oscar insist Christina come see the television?
(a) Spot the dog is being interviewed on the nightly news.
(b) His father is speaking to the camera.
(c) There are many funny commercials to watch.
(d) There's a mob carrying placards that say, "KEEP GOD IN AMERICA, MURDERER."
4. Why does Rev. Bobby Joe, freed from jail, say Daddy cannot come to visit?
(a) He has a baptism to attend to.
(b) He is busy preaching.
(c) He is having a big operation and Bobby Joe is offering him spiritual comfort in case the Lord carries him home during it.
(d) He no longer trusts Daddy.
5. What concerns Lily about the house, if Oscar does not care for it?
(a) The whole house will fall down.
(b) No one will want to buy it.
(c) She will have to take care of it.
(d) It will be sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final amount of the film apportioned to Oscar?
2. Why are the Judge's ashes in a coffee can?
3. What does Christina say when Oscar says he needs a secretary?
4. What does J. Harret Ruth share with Senator Orney Bilk?
5. What does the obituary say?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)