|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the district judge think about Oscar's case?
(a) It is boring and a waste of his time.
(b) There is no basis for unjust enrichment or fraud.
(c) It has a strong chance of winning.
(d) It is unbelievable how similar the movie and play are.
2. Where does Oscar tell Christina that Ilse is?
(a) In Brooklyn working as a teacher.
(b) In Queens attending a workshop.
(c) In Manhattan working as a maid.
(d) In the Bronx attending to her blind sister.
3. Why is Oscar upset by this news?
(a) He will cover his bills but will not make a profit.
(b) He will be highly taxed on this reward.
(c) He will only be able to cover his legal bills.
(d) He will not receive enough to cover his legal bills and no longer has Harry's advice.
4. Why is Oscar upset about the obituary?
(a) It obscures Father's career.
(b) It is too expensive.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It is too long.
5. Why does Rev. Bobby Joe, freed from jail, say Daddy cannot come to visit?
(a) He is busy preaching.
(b) He is having a big operation and Bobby Joe is offering him spiritual comfort in case the Lord carries him home during it.
(c) He no longer trusts Daddy.
(d) He has a baptism to attend to.
Short Answer Questions
1. A copy of District Judge Crease's Instructions to the Jury in the case of Fickert v. Ude arrives in the mail. What are jurors told to do?
2. What does the obituary say?
3. Why does Oscar insist Christina come see the television?
4. Who has Christina consulted about fulfilling Harry's wish for a clean getaway like the Judge?
5. How does Jerry want to change the character of Kane, which would also put Broadway audiences in Oscar's hands?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)