|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bone do with the play besides summarizing the plot of the play and observing classical sources have been used?
(a) He only discusses the parts that are similar to the movie.
(b) Analyzing the first two acts scene-by-scene.
(c) He makes fun of Oscar.
(d) He vaguely describes the main characters.
2. Why will the state do nothing to help Oscar with his legal fees, according to Harry?
(a) Oscar is the one to have accumulated them.
(b) It is Oscar's responsibility to pay his fees.
(c) The law profession is self-regulating.
(d) The state does not have the money to help him.
3. What does Oscar say about Jerry's ideas, regarding the story?
(a) This goes too far.
(b) This is too spooky.
(c) This is not deep enough.
(d) I do not like this at all.
4. What has happened every time Christina has tried to reach Harry?
(a) He has refused to talk to her.
(b) He cries on the phone.
(c) He yells at her.
(d) He has been unavailable.
5. Why has Harry long been estranged from his father?
(a) He does not like his father's career choice.
(b) Because of his unprofitable interest in theology and poetry.
(c) They argued over a decade ago and refused to apologize.
(d) His father never made enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oscar fetches wine, how does Christina annoy him?
2. What does the district judge think about Oscar's case?
3. What concerns Lily about the house, if Oscar does not care for it?
4. Where does Oscar tell Christina that Ilse is?
5. Why is Christina shocked that Oscar would waste time reading his play to this person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry think about religion?
2. What does Oscar plan to do with his play?
3. What does Lily say when she goes to see Oscar?
4. What are Lily, Harry, and Oscar watching?
5. How does Father uses religion in a court case?
6. Why do Christina and Lily find Oscar staring blankly in the library?
7. What does Jerry think about Oscar's characters, Kane and Bagby?
8. What might happen regarding the legal bills brought about from Oscars suit? Why is this?
9. What is the only thing the papers have gotten right?
10. What connection is made between Lily and the law clerk?
This section contains 1,231 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)