|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry think will happen by having Bagby hungering for intelligent talk in an intellectual wasteland?
(a) It will make the audience hate the character even more.
(b) It will be too deep for the audience.
(c) It will destroy the character.
(d) It will improve the character.
2. What do witnesses confirm about the site of the drowning?
(a) The current is very strong.
(b) It is frequently used for baptisms.
(c) It is a popular fishing site.
(d) It is beautiful.
3. How does Jerry want to change the character of Kane, which would also put Broadway audiences in Oscar's hands?
(a) He should be a rootless, wandering Jew.
(b) He should be very attractive.
(c) He should be very funny and entertaining.
(d) He should have a better name.
4. For what does Christina demand Sam take responsibility?
5. What is the packet of letters Christina spots in the Gladstone?
(a) Letters from Father's supporters.
(b) Bills that are overdue.
(c) Letters from various law firms.
(d) The documents the Judge rescued from the Historical Society's clutches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Judge's ashes in a coffee can?
2. What is Christina doing when Oscar and Lily find her on the phone with her vulture sisters-in-law?
3. What does Oscar say when Christina tells him there will be no funeral?
4. What does Oscar say about Jerry's ideas, regarding the story?
5. What does Bone do next, in equal detail?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Father uses religion in a court case?
2. What does Christina do about Oscar's legal bills? Why does she do this?
3. How does Christina react when a real estate woman shows up at the house?
4. What is learned about Lily's breasts?
5. In what ways is the lower court correct? In what ways is Oscar correct?
6. Why is Lily's father unable to collect his son's insurance money?
7. What are Oscar's plans for his play?
8. What does Oscar plan to do with his play?
9. What are the connections between the play and the movie?
10. What connection is made between Lily and the law clerk?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)