|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Christina afraid when Oscar reads he has lost the suit?
(a) He will file another suit.
(b) He will explode.
(c) He will have a heart attack.
(d) He will cry.
2. When Oscar fetches wine, how does Christina annoy him?
(a) When she does not want a glass of wine.
(b) When she demands the first glass.
(c) When she tells him he should not have any wine.
(d) When she demands he be careful with the bottle.
3. In the morning, how does Christina find Oscar?
(a) Dressed in one of Father's suits and smoking for the first time in 20 years.
(b) In his pajamas, as usual.
(c) In a tuxedo.
(d) Asleep on the couch.
4. How does Christina feel about living with Oscar?
(a) She wants him to move in permanently.
(b) Getting used to him.
(c) She enjoys being with her brother.
(d) Near her wits' end.
5. How does Bone describe Erebus?
(a) As an up-and-coming studio.
(b) As an old studio under new ownership.
(c) As a well-established studio.
(d) As a run-down studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the clerk balk at destroying them?
2. Why is Oscar upset by this news?
3. What is the packet of letters Christina spots in the Gladstone?
4. What does Oscar say about Jerry's ideas, regarding the story?
5. Who is the "Murderer" being burnt in effigy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Christina do about Oscar's legal bills? Why does she do this?
2. What connection is made between Lily and the law clerk?
3. What does Lily say when she goes to see Oscar?
4. How does Father uses religion in a court case?
5. What is learned about Lily's breasts?
6. What does Jerry think about Oscar's characters, Kane and Bagby?
7. In what ways is the lower court correct? In what ways is Oscar correct?
8. How are Harry and Oscar's situations with their fathers similar?
9. What does Oscar do when he is served a subpoena? What does Christina think about this?
10. What might happen regarding the legal bills brought about from Oscars suit? Why is this?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)