|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oscar maintains "when the idea is used in the context of the expression, combined with the expression, then the idea becomes part of the abuse I'm referring to," but denies what?
(a) Claiming proprietary interest in either the Civil War or Revolutionary War.
(b) Claiming proprietary interest in either the Civil War or the Battle of Antietam.
(c) Claiming propietary interest in either the French and Indian War or the Trail of Tears.
(d) Claiming proprietary interest in either the Revolutionary War or War of 1812.
2. How does Oscar respond when Pai questions him saying, could Livingston not be expected to receive many such unsolicited scripts, written solely in hopes of financial reward?
(a) Oscar agrees that monetary gain was a part of his motivation.
(b) Oscar agrees that was his motivation.
(c) Oscar denies such motivation.
(d) Oscar is not sure of his motivation.
3. In a complaint filed with U.S. District Court, SD, New York, September 30, 1990, Oscar L. Crease, Plaintiff vs. Erebus Entertainment, Inc., Ben B. F. Leva, Constantine Kiester a/k/a Jonathan Livingston (Siegal), and others, Defendants, alleges on or about July 1, 1977, plaintiff submits an original play entitled "Once at Antietam" to Kiester, then a television producer; Kiester returns said play with a note, saying what?
(a) It is a beautiful play, but he is not interested.
(b) It is unsuitable for television.
(c) It is spooky.
(d) He wants to use it as inspiration for movie.
4. Christina mocks the thought of making a cripple cross the country to testify and suggests what?
(a) Kiester pick up Oscar's boxes and sort through them.
(b) Shipping them all the boxes to sift through.
(c) Kiester come to them.
(d) Shipping the rejection letter to Kiester.
5. Harry warns of the risk and cost of contesting what?
(a) No Fault.
(d) Lack of Capacity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forces Thomas to go north to prevent the Union government from seizing everything?
2. Oscar agrees the title evokes the death scene at the end of what Shakespeare play?
3. Why does Oscar demand a subpoena of Kiester's records?
4. Christina and Harry go to Room 612B and find Oscar upset. Over what is he upset?
5. What does Bunker say is Trish's duty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Harry and Christina at the beginning of the story?
2. When Mother refuses to leave her broken-down farmhouse, what is the reasoning she gives to Thomas?
3. For what do both Oscar and Trish want to sue?
4. What has Lily's lawyer told Oscar about his injuries?
5. What does Lily think of Oscar's play so far?
6. How does Kiester respond to this?
7. How does Oscar become even more convinced the movie is based on his play? Of what does Harry warn him?
8. What does Thomas recall about war in this scene?
9. What takes place in Scene 2 of Oscar's play?
10. Why must Thomas go to Quantness in this part of the play?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)