|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harry calls Oscar, what advice does he give him?
(a) Tell the lawyers and judges everything.
(b) Give all the information he can.
(c) Call him if he needs anything.
(d) Relax, tell the truth, and not volunteer.
2. In the play's prologue, Mother asks about what, regarding Thomas?
(a) His wife.
(b) His education.
(c) His wound and heroism.
(d) His training.
3. How many causes of action does the plaintiff claim he has sustained?
4. The defendants are enjoined to halt exhibition until when?
(a) The plaintiff is given equal credit with the producer and director.
(b) The plaintiff is given a monetary reward.
(c) The plaintiff can receive therapy.
(d) The plaintiff gets the opportunity to see the movie.
5. Why does Christina believe Trish could hardly seek an abortion in the hospital?
(a) Hospitals are expensive.
(b) The hospital is very dirty.
(c) She perennially helps finance it and is currently suing it for fetal endangerment.
(d) The clinic was closer to her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas' mother refuse to leave?
2. Why are Harry and Christina Lutz waiting for Oscar?
3. Basie says a newspaper report has raised hopes in Oscar's case, provided what?
4. Christina and Harry go to Room 612B and find Oscar upset. Over what is he upset?
5. Why does Oscar include natural slavery in the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Trish suing to maintain support payments for her son?
2. What does Basie notice when Oscar reads dialogue between Kane and Thomas about justice? How does Oscar respond?
3. How and why does Basie interrupt the reading of the script?
4. What is explained about the slave, Israel? What are both the Major, Kane, and William's thoughts regarding this discussion?
5. Why does Oscar want invasion of privacy added to his complaint? Why does he want to add this?
6. How does Oscar explain his accident?
7. How is James B. bitten?
8. How does Oscar use Shakespeare in his argument? What is Pai's response to this?
9. How does the official transcript of Oscar's deposition open?
10. What do Pai and Oscar do after Oscar's nap?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)