|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Soldier take Thomas' $20?
(a) When Thomas is not looking.
(b) When Thomas falls asleep.
(c) When Thomas makes clear it is a free gift.
(d) When Thomas forces him to take it.
2. The defendants are enjoined to halt exhibition until when?
(a) The plaintiff is given equal credit with the producer and director.
(b) The plaintiff is given a monetary reward.
(c) The plaintiff can receive therapy.
(d) The plaintiff gets the opportunity to see the movie.
3. How does Oscar respond when Pai questions him saying, could Livingston not be expected to receive many such unsolicited scripts, written solely in hopes of financial reward?
(a) Oscar denies such motivation.
(b) Oscar is not sure of his motivation.
(c) Oscar agrees that monetary gain was a part of his motivation.
(d) Oscar agrees that was his motivation.
4. Who is Christina's schoolgirl friend?
5. Why does Basie interrupt by admitting Oscar's lawsuit could be a landmark if they win?
(a) He hopes to forestall reading the entire script.
(b) He wants to convince Oscar his case has a chance.
(c) He wants to encourage Oscar to hire him.
(d) He is trying to stay positive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother resent Thomas' marriage to Giulielma?
2. In a complaint filed with U.S. District Court, SD, New York, September 30, 1990, Oscar L. Crease, Plaintiff vs. Erebus Entertainment, Inc., Ben B. F. Leva, Constantine Kiester a/k/a Jonathan Livingston (Siegal), and others, Defendants, alleges on or about July 1, 1977, plaintiff submits an original play entitled "Once at Antietam" to Kiester, then a television producer; Kiester returns said play with a note, saying what?
3. When Pai asks Oscar to read several passages and state whether he recognizes them, from where does Oscar acknowledge they come?
4. Why must Thomas go to Quantness?
5. When Bagby leaves, Thomas and Kane discuss what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Lily, when she enters the scene?
2. How is James B. bitten?
3. What is explained about the slave, Israel? What are both the Major, Kane, and William's thoughts regarding this discussion?
4. Why is Trish suing to maintain support payments for her son?
5. What do Pai and Oscar do after Oscar's nap?
6. What has Lily's lawyer told Oscar about his injuries?
7. Why can Oscar not go to California, according to Christina? What are Basie and Oscar's plans, regarding this trip?
8. What happens in the next scene of Oscar's play?
9. What is the complaint that is filed by Oscar?
10. How does Oscar explain his accident?
This section contains 1,236 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)