|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christina irritate Oscar, when talking about the scene?
(a) By calling the scene "boring."
(b) By calling the scene "charming."
(c) By calling the scene "spooky."
(d) By calling the scene "in need of tweaking."
2. Since when has Oscar been feeling terminal?
(a) Ever since his accident.
(b) Ever since that morning.
(c) Ever since his physical therapy began.
(d) Ever since a man in black came offering him money to carry messages to the other side.
3. What has John Israel done?
(a) Run away.
(b) Shot himself.
(c) Talked back to Thomas.
(d) Freed the other slaves.
4. About what does Thomas still dream about first stepping onto Quantness?
(a) He was moved by hunger to shoot a quail that will not die.
(b) How vast the property was.
(c) His surprise at seeing this beautiful plantation.
(d) How happy he was.
5. When does the Soldier take Thomas' $20?
(a) When Thomas makes clear it is a free gift.
(b) When Thomas forces him to take it.
(c) When Thomas is not looking.
(d) When Thomas falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christina do when Oscar hints that Harry could handle the case?
2. What does Harry advise Oscar regarding history?
3. Kiester counters the complaint, denying what?
4. Why is Oscar certain he did not send his script to Kiester?
5. Of what does Harry warn Oscar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why must Thomas go to Quantness in this part of the play?
2. What is explained about the slave, Israel? What are both the Major, Kane, and William's thoughts regarding this discussion?
3. What does Lily do and say when she visits Oscar?
4. What is the rambling, disjointed message that Trish leaves for Christina?
5. What ends Oscar's play's character's, Thomas, dream of a life in public office?
6. How does Kevin know about Oscar's scar, according to Lily?
7. Why does Oscar want invasion of privacy added to his complaint? Why does he want to add this?
8. What takes place in Scene 2 of Oscar's play?
9. What is wrong with Lily, when she enters the scene?
10. Why is Trish suing to maintain support payments for her son?
This section contains 1,131 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)