|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry warns of the risk and cost of contesting what?
(a) No Fault.
(d) Lack of Capacity.
2. Oscar has not seen the movie but has heard and read the hero has what, which can hardly be a coincidence?
(a) A birth mark.
(b) A facial scar.
(c) A horse.
(d) A sword.
3. Lily's brother, Bobbie, is buying what?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A house.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A Porsche.
4. The insurance company, once willing to settle for $500 plus hospital bills, now wants what?
(a) To settle for only $250.
(b) Oscar's claims dismissed on the basis of No Fault.
(c) To settle for more than $500.
(d) Oscar's claims to be reconsidered.
5. Harry hopes once Szyrk is reversed, what will happen?
(a) Interest will stay the same.
(b) Szyrk will be his friend.
(c) Interest will die down.
(d) Interest will grow.
6. Why is Christina upset with reporters?
(a) She is afraid they will break into the house.
(b) They are ruining the grass in the front yard.
(c) They are hunting for signs of heavy drinking and smoking, sacrilege and family insanity.
(d) She is tired of answering questions and posing for pictures.
7. William longs to fight in the war, which Thomas says what?
(a) Is already lost.
(b) Will be a short war.
(c) Is a sure victory.
(d) Will end peacefully.
8. What does Pai say about Oscar seeking substantial monetary damages?
(a) He is seeking them for a work he claims to have created not primarily for monetary gain.
(b) He is being greedy and wanting what is not his.
(c) He will not be awarded much money, since the movie was a failure and a flop.
(d) He deserves every penny he can get, because the movie is surely based on his play.
9. When Christina announces someone is taking pictures on the lawn, what does Oscar demand?
(a) She drive them away.
(b) She call the police.
(c) The cameras of the photographers.
(d) They go out and enjoy the free photography.
10. About what does Oscar worry, regarding his hospital bill?
(a) For what he has been billed.
(b) How much his insurance premium will be raised.
(c) How much his insurance will cover.
(d) When he will receive it.
11. How does Mother reply when Thomas asks what she wants?
(a) Only to lay up treasures in heaven.
(b) Only to stay with her son.
(c) To move onto a nice plantation.
(d) To move up north.
12. Of what does Harry warn Oscar?
(a) The media are looking for signs of family madness to get even with Father over Szyrk.
(b) It will cost him thousands to have two law suits taking place.
(c) He will get nowhere by suing the director of the Civil War movie.
(d) He will not be able to help him.
13. Lily is distraught over Billie's death and what else?
(a) Her lack of money.
(b) Oscar's cold behavior.
(c) The expense of attending his funeral.
(d) Billie's wrecked car.
14. Harry does not want to get involved with Trisha's case. What does he warn Christina?
(a) She may say something to Trish she does not mean.
(b) She may be called as a witness for foolishly accompanying Trish to the clinic.
(c) Trish may come to soley rely on her.
(d) Trish may try to drag her into the case.
15. What does Lily advise Oscar about the play?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Send it to a director and have it made into a movie.
(c) Produce a production of it on Broadway.
(d) Have someone read it who can understand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Christina read Oscar a letter?
2. Why does Oscar say his play has never been performed?
3. The Major makes an aside to Kane about what, regarding Israel?
4. Bringing Oscar groceries, what does Christina tell Harry about Lily?
5. What does Thomas' mother refuse to leave?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)