|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17 (through page 488).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Harry and Christina Lutz waiting for Oscar?
(a) He is in a meeting.
(b) He is at work.
(c) He is at the dentist's office.
(d) He is to return from physical therapy.
2. Who is Christina's schoolgirl friend?
3. What convinces Oscar the producer of "The Blood in the Red White and Blue," Kiester, has stolen the characters and themes of his play?
(a) When he sees the movie.
(b) After talking to the director about his film.
(c) The Times' review of the movie.
(d) Reading the script for the movie.
4. What kind of dog has Trish bought?
(a) A golden retriever.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A lhasa apso.
(d) A collie.
5. Why does Rev. Bobby Joe, freed from jail, say Daddy cannot come to visit?
(a) He has a baptism to attend to.
(b) He is busy preaching.
(c) He no longer trusts Daddy.
(d) He is having a big operation and Bobby Joe is offering him spiritual comfort in case the Lord carries him home during it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Oscar not start an action for infringement against the historical society?
2. What does Christina insist about the movie's hero?
3. In the morning, about what does Oscar read?
4. Christina and Harry go to Room 612B and find Oscar upset. Over what is he upset?
5. In more responsive hands, observes the Times, the characters of the movie might have reflected what?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)