|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17 (through page 488).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry does not want to get involved with Trisha's case. What does he warn Christina?
(a) Trish may come to soley rely on her.
(b) She may say something to Trish she does not mean.
(c) She may be called as a witness for foolishly accompanying Trish to the clinic.
(d) Trish may try to drag her into the case.
2. Why does Rev. Bobby Joe, freed from jail, say Daddy cannot come to visit?
(a) He is busy preaching.
(b) He no longer trusts Daddy.
(c) He has a baptism to attend to.
(d) He is having a big operation and Bobby Joe is offering him spiritual comfort in case the Lord carries him home during it.
3. What does Harry advise Oscar regarding history?
(a) One should not make a play about it.
(b) One cannot copyright it.
(c) It cannot be repeated.
(d) It is boring.
4. William longs to fight in the war, which Thomas says what?
(a) Will be a short war.
(b) Is a sure victory.
(c) Is already lost.
(d) Will end peacefully.
5. Oscar has not seen the movie but has heard and read the hero has what, which can hardly be a coincidence?
(a) A horse.
(b) A facial scar.
(c) A sword.
(d) A birth mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oscar fetches wine, how does Christina annoy him?
2. What does Oscar secretly have?
3. Harry and Christina lie naked amidst what?
4. What does Pai say separates Oscar from Shakespeare?
5. Christina and Harry go to Room 612B and find Oscar upset. Over what is he upset?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)