|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 (through page 349).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily declare about Oscar's play so far?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is spooky.
(c) It is brilliant.
(d) It is somewhat odd.
2. The insurance company, once willing to settle for $500 plus hospital bills, now wants what?
(a) Oscar's claims to be reconsidered.
(b) To settle for only $250.
(c) To settle for more than $500.
(d) Oscar's claims dismissed on the basis of No Fault.
3. What does Christina do when Oscar hints that Harry could handle the case?
(a) She says Harry is free to help.
(b) She silently worries about Harry's health.
(c) She is thrilled to have Harry help her brother.
(d) She snaps that Harry is exhausted and has no free time.
4. Where does Oscar tell Christina that Ilse is?
(a) In Queens attending a workshop.
(b) In Brooklyn working as a teacher.
(c) In Manhattan working as a maid.
(d) In the Bronx attending to her blind sister.
5. According to Harry, why does Judge Crease give reporters the headline, "EVERY DOG ENTITLED TO ONE BITE, SAYS JUDGE?"
(a) He never said this; the reporters twisted his words.
(b) It's an effort to get himself disqualified from hearing any of the remaining cases.
(c) He is annoyed with the plaintiff.
(d) He is a very sarcastic man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the state do nothing to help Oscar with his legal fees, according to Harry?
2. Harry and Christina lie naked amidst what?
3. What does Oscar wonder about the movie's advertisement?
4. What does Lily tell Oscar that her Daddy and Rev. Billy Joe are blaming her for?
5. What does Thomas' mother refuse to leave?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)