|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 (through page 349).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar secretly have?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A new law suit.
(c) No lawyers.
(d) New lawyers.
2. When Bagby leaves, Thomas and Kane discuss what?
(a) How the plantation is running.
(b) How horrible a person Bagby is.
(c) The mutual enmity evident at Quantness.
(d) What to do about Bagby.
3. Why does Oscar include natural slavery in the play?
(a) Because it is believed by most people.
(b) Because the Major - not he - believes in it.
(c) Because it is shocking.
(d) Because he believes it.
4. Kiester serves notice of intent to examine Oscar in Los Angeles and demands what?
(a) Copies of any evidence.
(b) Time to organize a defense team.
(c) His presence.
(d) His play.
5. After a lunch break accommodating Oscar's nap, Pai apologizes to Oscar for what?
(a) Any appearance of disrespect.
(b) Yelling at him.
(c) Not formally introducing himself.
(d) Asking him so many questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mother reply when Thomas asks what she wants?
2. Why does Basie explain the complaint must conform to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure?
3. Harry and Christina lie naked amidst what?
4. In the play's prologue, Mother asks about what, regarding Thomas?
5. When Harry calls Oscar, what advice does he give him?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)