|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (through page 235).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many causes of action does the plaintiff claim he has sustained?
2. When Bagby leaves, Thomas and Kane discuss what?
(a) The mutual enmity evident at Quantness.
(b) How the plantation is running.
(c) How horrible a person Bagby is.
(d) What to do about Bagby.
3. How does Oscar respond when Pai questions him saying, could Livingston not be expected to receive many such unsolicited scripts, written solely in hopes of financial reward?
(a) Oscar agrees that monetary gain was a part of his motivation.
(b) Oscar is not sure of his motivation.
(c) Oscar denies such motivation.
(d) Oscar agrees that was his motivation.
4. The defendants are enjoined to halt exhibition until when?
(a) The plaintiff can receive therapy.
(b) The plaintiff gets the opportunity to see the movie.
(c) The plaintiff is given equal credit with the producer and director.
(d) The plaintiff is given a monetary reward.
5. Oscar recalls sending the script to whom?
(a) A Broadway producer.
(b) A friend's agent.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Some television director whose name he cannot recall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oscar certain he did not send his script to Kiester?
2. How does Oscar say Bagby's swindling differs from Pentagon operations?
3. In the next scene, Thomas intends to ignore what?
4. In the play's prologue, Mother asks about what, regarding Thomas?
5. What does Oscar state about his teaching career?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)