|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (through page 235).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a lunch break accommodating Oscar's nap, Pai apologizes to Oscar for what?
(a) Yelling at him.
(b) Any appearance of disrespect.
(c) Not formally introducing himself.
(d) Asking him so many questions.
2. Who is Thomas?
(a) He is the Crease's next door neighbor.
(b) He is the hero and a born aristocrat in his thirties, dressed in a rumbled field uniform, bearing a battle scar that is evident but not disfiguring.
(c) He is the director of the Civil War movie.
(d) He is a figment of Oscar's imagination.
3. When Harry calls Oscar, what advice does he give him?
(a) Tell the lawyers and judges everything.
(b) Relax, tell the truth, and not volunteer.
(c) Give all the information he can.
(d) Call him if he needs anything.
4. How do Harry and Christina find Oscar trapped?
(a) In his bedroom screaming for help.
(b) Outside the house without his keys.
(c) In his new wheelchair and complaining about his new maid.
(d) In his car with the doors locked.
5. Harry does not want to get involved with Trisha's case. What does he warn Christina?
(a) She may say something to Trish she does not mean.
(b) Trish may come to soley rely on her.
(c) Trish may try to drag her into the case.
(d) She may be called as a witness for foolishly accompanying Trish to the clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In more responsive hands, observes the Times, the characters of the movie might have reflected what?
2. How does Christina irritate Oscar, when talking about the scene?
3. When Oscar admits at least one instance of two substitutes fighting and killing one another exists, how does Pai respond?
4. The insurance company, once willing to settle for $500 plus hospital bills, now wants what?
5. What does Oscar wonder about the movie's advertisement?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)