|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (through page 128).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Basie try to show Oscar about artists?
(a) They often steal ideas from others.
(b) They should never be trusted.
(c) They can often forget from what they are inspired.
(d) They can innocently use things without outright stealing them.
2. What does Oscar wonder about the movie's advertisement?
(a) If the producer is worried the movie will be a flop.
(b) If the scenes that resemble his play will be cut from the advertisments.
(c) If "based on a true story" is not an admission of guilt.
(d) How much the advertisements cost.
3. Basie remarks on the house's value. How does Oscar reply?
(a) Privacy is valuable in an era of tract homes.
(b) The house is really not worth much.
(c) The house is very old and large.
(d) The home has been in his family for generations.
4. In the play's prologue, Mother asks about what, regarding Thomas?
(a) His training.
(b) His wife.
(c) His education.
(d) His wound and heroism.
5. Basie says a newspaper report has raised hopes in Oscar's case, provided what?
(a) Oscar files suit.
(b) Oscar can find Kiester's rejection letter.
(c) Oscar pays him a large sum before the hearings begin.
(d) Oscar trusts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this travel north end for Thomas?
2. Why is Oscar certain he did not send his script to Kiester?
3. Of what does Harry warn Oscar?
4. Why does Oscar demand a subpoena of Kiester's records?
5. Oscar recalls sending the script to whom?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)