|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (through page 128).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Basie remarks on the house's value. How does Oscar reply?
(a) Privacy is valuable in an era of tract homes.
(b) The house is really not worth much.
(c) The house is very old and large.
(d) The home has been in his family for generations.
2. What does this travel north end for Thomas?
(a) His desire to return to the south.
(b) His dream of a life in public office.
(c) His relationship with his family.
(d) His life.
3. What convinces Oscar the producer of "The Blood in the Red White and Blue," Kiester, has stolen the characters and themes of his play?
(a) When he sees the movie.
(b) Reading the script for the movie.
(c) After talking to the director about his film.
(d) The Times' review of the movie.
4. Why is Oscar certain he did not send his script to Kiester?
(a) His name is very laughable.
(b) He has never sent it to a movie producer.
(c) He has never sent his script to anyone.
(d) Kiester is not a well-known producer.
5. What does Lily declare about Oscar's play so far?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is somewhat odd.
(c) It is spooky.
(d) It is brilliant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calls Oscar's play's first act superfluous, the last act untargeted, and the whole play void of purpose?
2. Lily's brother, Bobbie, is buying what?
3. Why does Basie interrupt by admitting Oscar's lawsuit could be a landmark if they win?
4. Why are Harry and Christina Lutz waiting for Oscar?
5. How does Mother reply when Thomas asks what she wants?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)