|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (through page 74).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christina and Harry go to Room 612B and find Oscar upset. Over what is he upset?
(a) He has had very few visitors.
(b) His physical therapy is going longer than expected.
(c) His insurance company is not covering most of his hospital bills.
(d) News reports that Father is being burned in effigy in some riotous scene, and someone is already suing over a Civil War movie Oscar claims is his story about his grandfather.
2. What does Oscar fear about his house?
(a) That is will need to be torn down.
(b) That he will not be able to afford the mortgage.
(c) That his father wants to sell it.
(d) That his sister will want it.
3. What does Trish gush with joy over, besides Oscar now having someone to sue so he will be set for life?
(a) Oscar's hospital room.
(b) Getting invited to visit Oscar.
(c) How cute Christina's new dress is.
(d) Christina landing a lawyer for a husband.
4. How do Harry and Christina find Oscar trapped?
(a) In his bedroom screaming for help.
(b) In his new wheelchair and complaining about his new maid.
(c) Outside the house without his keys.
(d) In his car with the doors locked.
5. Bringing Oscar groceries, what does Christina tell Harry about Lily?
(a) Pushing Oscar to use her new divorce lawyer to file a $1.5 million injury suit.
(b) She is annoying and in the way.
(c) She complains all the time and will not leave Oscar alone.
(d) That Oscar and Lily are now a couple, even though she is not officially divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forces Thomas to go north to prevent the Union government from seizing everything?
2. From whom does Christina read Oscar a letter?
3. Why must Thomas go to Quantness?
4. Of what does Thomas accuse his mother?
5. About what does Thomas still dream about first stepping onto Quantness?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)