|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 (through page 430).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitting with Basie, waiting for Oscar to finish physical therapy, Christina knows Oscar considers Basie as what?
(a) Little better than a distracted delivery boy.
(b) A good and trustworthy man.
(c) A great friend and terrific lawyer.
(d) An intelligent and gifted lawyer.
2. When Pai asks Oscar to read several passages and state whether he recognizes them, from where does Oscar acknowledge they come?
(a) Kaufman and Hart's play, You Can't Take It With You.
(b) Gower Champions' musical, 42nd Street.
(c) Eugene O'Neill's dreary play, Mourning Becomes Electra.
(d) Eugene O'Neill's play, Ah Wilderness.
3. Who is the "Murderer" being burnt in effigy?
4. Christina mocks the thought of making a cripple cross the country to testify and suggests what?
(a) Kiester come to them.
(b) Shipping them all the boxes to sift through.
(c) Shipping the rejection letter to Kiester.
(d) Kiester pick up Oscar's boxes and sort through them.
5. What does J. Harret Ruth share with Senator Orney Bilk?
(a) A desire to see Father rejected for the appeals court.
(b) A desire to become judges in the appeals court.
(c) A desire to support Father in his courtroom.
(d) A desire to rule the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christina believe Trish could hardly seek an abortion in the hospital?
2. What does Oscar state about his teaching career?
3. How many causes of action does the plaintiff claim he has sustained?
4. What do witnesses confirm about the site of the drowning?
5. What does Christina do when she finds Oscar engrossed in a nature program?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)