|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 (through page 430).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oscar say his play has never been performed?
(a) He is too afraid to show it to a producer.
(b) He has yet to complete it.
(c) Broadway only wants "tits and ass."
(d) Broadway was never big enough for him.
2. Christina decides to drive out and asks Harry to phone Sam or Basie to have them contact Oscar. Why can Harry not accompany her?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He must be in court.
(c) He is afraid of Oscar's reaction.
(d) He does not like Oscar.
3. Why had Harry, who had known this a few days, not told Oscar?
(a) It gives him time to think about how he feels about Basie.
(b) He was looking into Basie's past.
(c) He was hoping to find a better lawyer.
(d) It gives him his only chance of overthrowing a negative verdict.
4. Harry warns of the risk and cost of contesting what?
(c) No Fault.
(d) Lack of Capacity.
5. What does Thomas' mother refuse to leave?
(a) Her room.
(b) The broken-down farmhouse.
(c) The farm.
(d) The parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunker say is Trish's duty?
2. When does the Soldier take Thomas' $20?
3. Why is Oscar upset about the obituary?
4. How does Jerry want to change the character of Kane, which would also put Broadway audiences in Oscar's hands?
5. What does Basie try to show Oscar about artists?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)