|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14 (through page 405).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oscar feel about Father having no time to read his play?
2. What does Oscar wonder about the movie's advertisement?
(a) If "based on a true story" is not an admission of guilt.
(b) How much the advertisements cost.
(c) If the producer is worried the movie will be a flop.
(d) If the scenes that resemble his play will be cut from the advertisments.
3. What does Christina say should have been an early sign Oscar would never please Father?
(a) When he gets in trouble with Father for not keeping his room clean.
(b) When he gets in trouble with Father for stripping the bark from a birch tree to build a canoe.
(c) When is first ran away from home as a child.
(d) When Father said Christina was his favorite child.
4. What are the jurors to disregard during the drowning case?
(a) How the boy drowned.
(b) Circumstantial evidence.
(c) All emotional outbursts by spectators.
(d) The boy's name and age.
5. How does Christina feel about living with Oscar?
(a) Getting used to him.
(b) She enjoys being with her brother.
(c) She wants him to move in permanently.
(d) Near her wits' end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar secretly have?
2. What does J. Harret Ruth share with Senator Orney Bilk?
3. What do witnesses confirm about the site of the drowning?
4. Basie finds dialogue between Kane and Thomas about justice familiar, and Oscar says it is from what?
5. Basie says a newspaper report has raised hopes in Oscar's case, provided what?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)