Section 1 (through page 38)
1. Why are Harry and Christina Lutz waiting for Oscar?
(a) He is to return from physical therapy.
(b) He is in a meeting.
(c) He is at the dentist's office.
(d) He is at work.
2. What has happened to Oscar?
(a) He had to work late at work.
(b) He has been run over by a car.
(c) He needed a root canal.
(d) His meeting is running late.
3. Why can Lily not marry Oscar yet?
(a) She is waiting for a messy divorce to go through.
(b) She is out of the country.
(c) He has not proposed.
(d) She is too young.
4. What does Oscar fear about his house?
(a) That his sister will want it.
(b) That is will need to be torn down.
(c) That he will not be able to afford the mortgage.
(d) That his father wants to sell it.
5. Who is Christina's schoolgirl friend?
This section contains 6,906 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)