|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laments the fate of the children, causing Victory to become enraged and telling him to take his "moral baggage" and leave her house in Chapter Thirty?
2. What is the name of the section of the ship where the waste is handled?
(b) Poop deck.
3. In Chapter Twenty-Four, the debate against allowing the Spider program to continue is voiced by who and two of Sherkaner's children?
4. What is the name of the home where Sherkaner's family lives?
(a) Mountain Villa.
(b) Mound Ranch.
(c) Hill House.
(d) Valley Yurt.
5. In Chapter Twenty-Two, Pham believes he will build an empire so large that even the destruction of what will be something to be managed rather than the end of the empire?
(a) A solar system.
(b) A planet.
(c) A star.
(d) A nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty-Six, Ritsel thinks that the _____ that have performed on Qiwi over the years have become a highlight of entertainment for him.
2. Pham Trilini sees that having focused people in the Qeng Ho could increase the power of what in Chapter Twenty-Two?
3. In Chapter Fourteen, who is driving with Unnerby and Sherkaner as passengers in the vehicle?
4. What junior quartermaster is angry over the lack of technology available in Chapter Ten?
5. Whose two bodyguards are out-of-phase twenty-year-olds in Chapter Forty?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)