|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert's condition at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) He is paralyzed
(b) He is unconscious
(c) He is dead
(d) He is coming to after passing out
2. What was the profession of the relative mentioned in #66?
(b) Store owner
(d) English teacher
3. What is the name of the cow that Robert finds?
4. What does Robert find when he arrives home?
(a) A new gun
(b) Fresh cookies
(c) A birthday supper
(d) New kittens
5. Where does the family go at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The fair
(b) A Fourth of July celebration
6. What religion does Robert's family belong to?
7. What does Robert imagine Pinky says to him?
(b) Thank you
(c) I love you
8. What is wrapped around Robert's wounds?
(a) Old rags
(b) A shirt
(c) A sheet
(d) A bandanna
9. What wild plant does Robert eat outside?
(a) Sunflower seeds
(b) Queen Anne's Lace
(c) Sweet potato blossoms
(d) Purple clover
10. What day is it when Chapter 6 begins?
(b) The last day of school
(c) Christmas Day
(d) The first day of school
11. What does Robert's father consider the piglet to be?
(a) An inappropriate gift
(b) A source of income
(c) A frill
(d) A nuisance
12. What does Robert do when he hears the bird kill its prey?
(a) Chases it
(b) Throws rocks at it
(c) Shoots an arrow at it
(d) Shoots it
13. What does Robert feed his piglet?
(a) Milk and meal
(b) Table scraps
(c) Pig food
14. What kind of bird does Robert notice circling in the sky?
(d) Red-tailed hawk
15. Where should Robert have been as Chapter 1 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert use to try to extract the calf from the cow?
2. In what subject has Robert received a D on his report card?
3. Who is the relative that is visiting at Robert's home?
4. What "frill" does Robert wish he could take part in on this day?
5. Which famous baseball player is in town and Robert wishes to see?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)