|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Papa, what do fences do?
(a) Create safe boundaries
(b) Protect privacy
(c) Keep undesirables out
(d) Stop land erosion
2. What Revolutionary War figure was a resident of Robert's town?
(a) John Adams
(b) Patrick Henry
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Ethan Allen
3. What does Robert feel as he spends the night with Pinky in her new home?
4. What is Papa's mission?
(a) Become a minister
(b) Slaughter pigs
(c) Build furniture
(d) Teach school
5. What does Robert feed his piglet?
(b) Pig food
(c) Table scraps
(d) Milk and meal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert use to try to extract the calf from the cow?
2. What does Robert pull from the cow's throat?
3. Birds and animals create fences by their song or _______________.
4. What is Robert's father pleased about?
5. What is Robert's father's name?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)