|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert finally get the cow to deliver the calf?
(a) Gets her to the vet
(b) Beats her with a stick
(c) Jumps on her
(d) Pounds her
2. What had a classmate teased Robert about earlier in the day?
(a) His sister
(b) His plain clothes
(c) His bad haircut
(d) His nose
3. According to Papa, what do fences do?
(a) Stop land erosion
(b) Keep undesirables out
(c) Protect privacy
(d) Create safe boundaries
4. What religion does Robert's family belong to?
5. What are Papa's plans for Robert on this day?
(a) Help with farm work
(b) School work
(c) A picnic
(d) Church services
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert hear after he leaves school and wanders the countryside?
2. What does Robert's father consider the piglet to be?
3. What does the answer to #31 show to Robert and his father?
4. What does Mr. Tanner give to Robert as a gesture of thanks for saving his cow and delivering the calves?
5. What is the first personal possession that Robert has ever had?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)