|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first personal possession that Robert has ever had?
(a) A Bible
(b) A gun
(c) The piglet
(d) Some marbles
2. What is the name of the cow that Robert finds?
3. What is Robert's condition at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) He is dead
(b) He is paralyzed
(c) He is coming to after passing out
(d) He is unconscious
4. Where should Robert have been as Chapter 1 opens?
5. What does Robert help his father do on this day?
(a) Harvest corn
(b) Mend a fence
(c) Milk the cows
(d) Pick apples
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert's father consider the piglet to be?
2. Robert is washed with water that smells like ____________.
3. Birds and animals create fences by their song or _______________.
4. Whose property lies next to Robert's family's farm?
5. How long does Robert stay in bed to recover from his ordeal?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)