|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sunderland Farebrother's nickname?
2. What does Jenkins note Barbara's horseplay will result in?
(a) Exclusion from parties.
(b) A mention on the society pages.
(c) Losing her upperclass friends.
(d) Some good gossip.
3. What is Barbara's surname?
4. What does Jenkins note about Widmerpool in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) Widmerpool acts before he thinks.
(b) Widmerpool comes from a working class family.
(c) Widmerpool is often alone.
(d) Widmerpool is the big man on campus.
5. What do the boys see one day as they walk past the police station?
(a) A lost dog.
(b) A fist fight.
(c) A wanted poster.
(d) A drunk in handcuffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Templer leave his evening with Jenkins early in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. What happens when the boys go joyriding in the countryside?
3. Who does Truscott suggest Widmerpool should meet with?
4. What does Jenkins learn is Widmerpool's first name?
5. Where did Jenkins' family once encounter Deacon?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)