|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hostess of the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. What does Eleanor have a great interest in?
3. How does Jenkins know his feelings for Barbara are cooling?
(a) He finds speaking to her to be a bore.
(b) He doesn't think of her very often.
(c) His heart doesn't pound when he sees her.
(d) He doesn't feel jealousy anymore.
4. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) Chicken pot pie.
5. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about one evening in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) His family genealogy.
(b) His father's military career.
(c) His love life.
(d) His travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Templer say he was which caused him to be late in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. What does Eleanor find tedious and boring?
3. What does Widmerpool do at the firm he works for?
4. When Jenkins joins Stringham for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing", what crisis does Stringham refer to?
5. What is Rosie's surname?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)