|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stringham begin to act at the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. What do the boys see one day as they walk past the police station?
(a) A drunk in handcuffs.
(b) A lost dog.
(c) A fist fight.
(d) A wanted poster.
3. How does Jenkins describe Templer's personality?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As soothing.
(c) As raunchy.
(d) As earthy.
4. Where is Jenkins employed in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) An antique book shop.
(b) A firm that buys art books.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A gallery.
5. Who is the hostess of the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Pilgrim?
2. What does Jenkins think is pressed against him on the way to the dance in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. Why do the boys decide to return to their dormitory house quickly in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. What happens when the boys go joyriding in the countryside?
5. What does Eleanor find tedious and boring?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)