|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Widmerpool worried about in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Being passed over for a promotion.
(b) His mother's failing health.
(c) Having done something seemingly illegal.
(d) Having to spend a weekend with Quiggin around.
2. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
3. Who arrives at the dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market" causing a twinge of dismay in Jenkins?
4. What does Barbara accidentally pour over someone's head?
5. Who gets picked up by the police in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(d) Le Bas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Truscott suggest Widmerpool should meet with?
2. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
3. What is the title of the flyers Deacon and Gypsy distribute?
4. What is Stringham's unmarried sister named?
5. What does Jenkins learn is Widmerpool's first name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)