|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sillers warn the boys to be sensitive about in regard to Quiggin?
(a) His financial situation.
(b) His weight.
(c) His father's recent death.
(d) His failing grades.
2. Where do the Walpole-Wilsons live?
(a) Eaton Square.
(c) Belgrave Square.
(d) Grosvenor Place.
3. To whom does Jenkins compare Deacon?
(a) Le Bas.
4. What is Widmerpool doing when Jenkins first encounters him in "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. Why do the boys decide to return to their dormitory house quickly in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) To hide their purchases.
(b) To provide themselves with alibis.
(c) To have dinner.
(d) To play a trick on Windmerpool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Widmerpool say about Jenkins' employment?
2. What does Jenkins think is a part of Farebrother's persona?
3. What do the boys see one day as they walk past the police station?
4. What is one topic of conversation at the dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. Who is Parkinson?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)