|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one topic of conversation at the dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Barbara's plans for a holiday in Italy.
(b) A traffic detour in the west end.
(c) The latest films playing.
(d) Plans to build a statue.
2. Who owns the building Ralph lives in?
3. What state is Jenkins in when he arrives at La Grenadiere?
(a) He is homesick.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is nervous.
4. Where did Jenkins' family once encounter Deacon?
(a) At the Louvre.
(b) At the zoo.
(c) At a fireworks show.
(d) At Buckingham Palace.
5. What does Jenkins think of Stringham's unmarried sister?
(a) He is attracted to her.
(b) He is intimidated by her.
(c) He is irritated by her.
(d) He is bored by her.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old does Jenkins say Giles is in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. Why do the boys decide to return to their dormitory house quickly in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
3. What have Deacon and Gypsy been distributing?
4. What is Stringham's unmarried sister named?
5. Who does Pilgrim argue with at the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)