|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nynaeve trapped?
(b) In a compartment of the boat.
(c) In an alleyway.
(d) In an old abandoned building.
2. Where does Mat move?
(a) To a ship.
(b) To another Inn.
(d) Into the palace.
3. Who is Birgitte?
(a) The owner of the inn where Mat stays.
(b) Elayne's lady in waiting.
(c) An Aes Sedai of the Black Ajah.
(d) A hero from the past.
4. Who is Setalle Anan?
(a) A Sea Folk.
(b) An Aes Sedai.
(c) The owner of the inn where Mat is staying.
(d) A Wilder.
5. Who is with Mat when Tylin stops him from going out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do some strange soldiers take Morgase?
2. How does Beslan shock Mat?
3. What is the proportion of Aes Sedai to Circle members?
4. Who are allowed to come and go freely from the Seanchan camp?
5. Who does Caraline Damodred introduce Rand as to Darlin Sisnera?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
2. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
3. What does Lady Suroth want and what are Morgase's thoughts about the request?
4. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
5. How do the women in the Circle respond to Elayne's arrival with some other Aes Sedai?
6. How does Elayne get drunk?
7. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
8. What happens just as the practice sword fight starts?
9. What does Perrin decide to do after his argument with Rand?
10. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)