|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Perrin going to find after leaving Rand's camp?
(d) The Prophet of the Lord Dragon.
2. When do the dice start rolling in Mat's head again?
(a) It has not started again in his head.
(b) On the third day after he moves into the palace.
(c) When he passes a large, vacant building near the shipyards.
(d) On the third day after he moves onto the ship.
3. Who tries to heal Rand?
(a) Everyone who can channel.
(c) No one since it is not a physical wound.
(d) The camp doctor.
4. What does Reanne tell Elayne about the Bowl of Winds?
(a) She thinks she knows where it is.
(b) It has made the flowers grow incredibly well.
(c) It has resisted any attempts to pick it up.
(d) She has never heard of such a bowl.
5. Where does Perrin go to through a doorway?
(c) Two Rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat tell Elayne they are going to do after finding the Bowl of the Winds?
2. Where was Moghedien pulled after the a'dam collar is removed?
3. Who shields Elayne from her power when she goes to retrieve the Bowl of Winds?
4. What happens when Mat agrees to Nynaeve and Elayne's request?
5. What does the Myrddraal debate as he watches Sammael?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
2. Describe the interaction between Rand and Caraline Damodred and Darlin Sisnera.
3. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
4. What transpires between Rand and Perrin concerning the captured Aes Sedai?
5. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
6. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
7. What happens as Nynaeve is on a boat to go meet with the Sea Folk?
8. What happens just as the practice sword fight starts?
9. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
10. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)