|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
(c) Sea Folk.
2. Where does Elayne go with some other Aes Sedai?
(a) To meet with the Sea Folk.
(b) To defeat the Seanchan.
(c) To meet with the Circle.
(d) To deal with the gholams.
3. Who tries to heal Rand?
(a) No one since it is not a physical wound.
(b) Everyone who can channel.
(d) The camp doctor.
4. What is the person Perrin is looking for doing?
(a) Killing anyone who believes Rand is the Dragon Reborn.
(b) Giving refuge to those who are helping the Seanchan.
(c) Helping Darkfriends.
(d) Trying to frighten people into supporting Rand.
5. Where does Mat move?
(a) Into the palace.
(b) To another Inn.
(c) To a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve decide will happen that day?
2. What does Rand when Perrin argues with him about the captured Aes Sedai?
3. What does Elaida ask of Seaine?
4. Who is the dancer who performs for Morgase?
5. Where is Queen Morgase at the opening to Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
2. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
3. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
4. What happens to Rand during the fighting, though at first it seems insignificant?
5. What does Birgitte say to Mat when he asks how she got there?
6. How does Elayne get drunk?
7. What happens just as the practice sword fight starts?
8. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
9. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
10. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)