|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mat do in the past that makes Birgitte think he would know her?
(a) Read about Jain Farstrider's adventures.
(b) Go through the twisted doorway.
(c) Get the fox medallion.
(d) Blow the Horn of Valere.
2. To whom is Moghedien sent?
(a) To Moridin.
(b) To imprisonment.
(c) Back to Salidar.
(d) To Andor.
3. About what does Lan tell Matt concerning Moghedien?
(a) Her killing of Beslan.
(b) Her plans to gain the Bowl of Winds before Elayne's group.
(c) Her attack on Lan as he was saving Nynaeve.
(d) Her attack on Nynaeve.
4. Where does Perrin go to through a doorway?
(b) Two Rivers.
5. Where was Moghedien pulled after the a'dam collar is removed?
(a) The pit of doom.
(b) The Aiel Wasteland.
(c) The world of dreams.
(d) The Stone of Tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat protest?
2. What does Mat offer Elayne?
3. Who are allowed to come and go freely from the Seanchan camp?
4. What are Elayne and Nynaeve doing?
5. Where do some strange soldiers take Morgase?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Sevanna's camp when she calls upon "Caddar"?
2. Describe the interaction between Rand and Caraline Damodred and Darlin Sisnera.
3. How does Elayne get drunk?
4. Describe Nynaeve and Lan's first interaction since he arrived in Ebou Dou.
5. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
6. Describe Nynaeve and Elayne's encounter with Reanne.
7. What does Perrin decide to do after his argument with Rand?
8. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
9. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
10. Describe Moghedien's visit to the Pit of Doom.
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)