|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do some strange soldiers take Morgase?
(a) To be executed.
(b) To meet with Rand.
(c) To meet with Lady Suroth.
(d) To sign an agreement between Andor and the Seanchan.
2. What do the Aes Sedai at the palace tell Elayne regarding the circle?
(a) They cannot let it continue to exist.
(b) They did not know about it but do not care.
(c) They know about it.
(d) They will capture the women in it.
3. What is still happening in Mat's head?
(a) Dice are rattling.
(b) He repeats his false story over and over.
(d) He sees a list of every woman he has to rescue.
4. What saves Birgitte when she was dying?
(a) Being bonded as warder to Elayne.
(b) She was not dying.
(c) Nynaeve using a complex healing weave.
(d) Rand using Callandor.
5. Who surround Rand, Caraline, Min, and Darlin?
(a) Dark Hounds.
(c) Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve decide will happen that day?
2. Who does Caraline Damodred introduce Rand as to Darlin Sisnera?
3. Why is Nynaeve angry after hearing about the warder?
4. How long does Reanne give Nynaeve and Elayne to get out of the city?
5. Where was Moghedien pulled after the a'dam collar is removed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one way Tylin forces Mat to accede to her will?
2. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
3. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
4. Describe Moghedien's visit to the Pit of Doom.
5. What happens while Morgase is in her tent in Chapter 26 and where does she go?
6. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
7. Describe the first encounter between Mat and Tylin when Mat moves to the Palace.
8. How do the women in the Circle respond to Elayne's arrival with some other Aes Sedai?
9. How does Elayne get drunk?
10. What does Lady Suroth want and what are Morgase's thoughts about the request?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)