|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caraline Damodred introduce Rand as to Darlin Sisnera?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
(b) Her captain of the guard.
(c) Her cousin Tomas.
(d) Her nephew.
2. Who realizes Rand's identity?
(b) The Seanchan soldiers.
(d) The Darkfriends.
3. Whom does Rand get to swear fealty to him?
(a) The Sea Folk.
(b) The people who follow the Prophet of the Dragon Reborn.
(c) The Seanchan.
(d) The Whitecloaks.
4. What does Mat protest?
(a) Rand's order to protect Elayne.
(b) The Queen's order for him to leave the city.
(c) Elayne's order to stop trying to protect her.
(d) Tylin's interest in him.
5. What does a Darkfriend throw at Rand?
(a) A spear.
(b) A poison powder.
(c) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Reanne and her compatriots shocked to hear?
2. What do the Aes Sedai at the palace tell Elayne regarding the circle?
3. What does Nynaeve believe of Moghedien?
4. What does the Myrddraal debate as he watches Sammael?
5. What does Morgase realize when she hears explosions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Birgitte say to Mat when he asks how she got there?
2. Describe Moghedien's visit to the Pit of Doom.
3. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
4. Describe the interaction between Rand and Caraline Damodred and Darlin Sisnera.
5. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
6. Where does Anan take Elayne and Nynaeve and what does Anan do on the way?
7. What is one way Tylin forces Mat to accede to her will?
8. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
9. Describe the scene when the Aes Sedai are trying to get the Bowl of the Winds.
10. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)