|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Darkfriend throw at Rand?
(a) A poison powder.
(b) A spear.
(d) A knife.
2. Where does Setalle offer to take Elayne and Nynaeve?
(a) To meet with the Sea Folk.
(b) To where the Bowl of Winds is hidden.
(c) To meet with Queen Tylin.
(d) To a place where they can be safe.
3. What does Mat offer Elayne?
(a) The fox medallion.
(b) His spear.
(c) His second favorite scarf.
(d) His fox ring.
4. What does Elaida ask of Seaine?
(a) To kill Alviarin.
(b) To search for members of the Black Ajah.
(c) To go and infiltrate Salidar.
(d) To infiltrate the Seanchan.
5. What happens when Mat goes looking for Olver?
(a) He is knocked out by falling brick and timber.
(b) He finds Olver but the boy is dead.
(c) He is taken captive by Moghedien.
(d) He is taken captive by Seanchan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve refuse to do initially concerning Mat?
2. Whom is Perrin going to find after leaving Rand's camp?
3. Who rescues Nynaeve?
4. Who does Caraline Damodred introduce Rand as to Darlin Sisnera?
5. Why does Setalle stop Elayne and Nynaeve?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
2. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
3. What transpires between Rand and Perrin concerning the captured Aes Sedai?
4. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
5. How does Elayne get drunk?
6. What happens at Sevanna's camp when she calls upon "Caddar"?
7. What does Perrin decide to do after his argument with Rand?
8. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
9. Describe Nynaeve and Elayne's encounter with Reanne.
10. What happens while Morgase is in her tent in Chapter 26 and where does she go?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)