|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nynaeve angry after hearing about the warder?
(a) She thinks Myrelle oversteps her boundaries.
(b) She thinks Moiraine was cruel to Lan.
(c) She loves Lan and wanted him to be her warder.
(d) She is not angry; just happy.
2. What do Elayne and Nynaeve want Mat to do that he is unhappy about?
(a) Seduce a member of the Black Ajah.
(b) Move into the palace.
(c) Return to Rand.
(d) Move into a small house with them.
3. What is Morgase thinking of doing when Balwer enters her tent?
(a) Giving Lady Suroth her kingdom.
(b) Trying to kill Lady Suroth.
(c) Trying to escape.
(d) Killing herself.
4. What does Min explain to Cadsuane?
(a) The symbols Min sees over Darlin's head.
(b) The symbols Min sees over Cadsuane's head.
(c) What happened to Rand when he was captured and put in a box by Aes Sedai.
(d) The wound Rand has from Falme.
5. Who is with Mat when Tylin stops him from going out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat protest?
2. What calls back heroes from the past?
3. Who is Reanne?
4. Who shields Elayne from her power when she goes to retrieve the Bowl of Winds?
5. What is the person Perrin is looking for doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
2. Describe Moghedien's visit to the Pit of Doom.
3. What is one way Tylin forces Mat to accede to her will?
4. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
5. What happens to Rand during the fighting, though at first it seems insignificant?
6. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
7. How does Elayne get drunk?
8. Describe the first encounter between Mat and Tylin when Mat moves to the Palace.
9. What does Lady Suroth want and what are Morgase's thoughts about the request?
10. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)