|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Elayne and Nynaeve doing?
(b) Making some angreal.
(c) Sleeping in order to enter the dream world.
(d) Waiting for Birgitte.
2. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
(d) Sea Folk.
3. What do Elayne and Nynaeve want Mat to do that he is unhappy about?
(a) Seduce a member of the Black Ajah.
(b) Return to Rand.
(c) Move into a small house with them.
(d) Move into the palace.
4. Who is Reanne?
(a) Queen Tylin's maid.
(b) A wilder who questions Elayne and Nynaeve.
(c) Setalle's sister-in-law.
(d) An inn owner.
5. What does Nynaeve decide will happen that day?
(a) She and Lan will return to Salidar.
(b) She will go and confront Moiraine.
(c) She and Lan will get married.
(d) She will go and confront Myrelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nynaeve trapped?
2. What does Balwer tell Morgase?
3. Why is Elayne drunk?
4. Who goes with Perrin when he leaves Rand's camp?
5. What does Rand's group find when they travel through camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
2. Describe Nynaeve and Elayne's encounter with Reanne.
3. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
4. What does Elayne tell the women in the Circle that causes much emotion?
5. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
6. Where does Anan take Elayne and Nynaeve and what does Anan do on the way?
7. What happens at Sevanna's camp when she calls upon "Caddar"?
8. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
9. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
10. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)