|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Darkfriend throw at Rand?
(a) A knife.
(c) A poison powder.
(d) A spear.
2. Who is Birgitte?
(a) An Aes Sedai of the Black Ajah.
(b) A hero from the past.
(c) The owner of the inn where Mat stays.
(d) Elayne's lady in waiting.
3. What does Reanne tell Elayne about the Bowl of Winds?
(a) It has resisted any attempts to pick it up.
(b) It has made the flowers grow incredibly well.
(c) She has never heard of such a bowl.
(d) She thinks she knows where it is.
4. What does Mat learn about eating where he is living?
(a) He has to dress up for dinner and he hates that.
(b) The food is very different from what he likes.
(c) He loves the food and it is all free.
(d) He will not be allowed to eat unless it is with the Queen.
5. What are Elayne and Nynaeve doing?
(b) Making some angreal.
(c) Waiting for Birgitte.
(d) Sleeping in order to enter the dream world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calls back heroes from the past?
2. Why is Nynaeve angry after hearing about the warder?
3. Where does Perrin go to through a doorway?
4. What does Elaida learn about the capture of Rand?
5. Who shields Elayne from her power when she goes to retrieve the Bowl of Winds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
2. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
3. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
4. Where does Anan take Elayne and Nynaeve and what does Anan do on the way?
5. Describe Nynaeve and Elayne's encounter with Reanne.
6. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
7. What does Lady Suroth want and what are Morgase's thoughts about the request?
8. Describe Moghedien's visit to the Pit of Doom.
9. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
10. What does Birgitte say to Mat when he asks how she got there?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)