|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mat do in the past that makes Birgitte think he would know her?
(a) Get the fox medallion.
(b) Read about Jain Farstrider's adventures.
(c) Go through the twisted doorway.
(d) Blow the Horn of Valere.
2. Who is Mat reluctant to take with him to the festival?
3. Who goes with Perrin when he leaves Rand's camp?
(a) Mat and Elayne.
(b) Faile and many others.
(c) No one.
(d) Just Faile.
4. What happens when Rand puts on the crown that used to belong to King Mattin?
(a) He is surrounded in white lift.
(b) He is stabbed by one of the swords on the crown.
(c) He is healed.
(d) He becomes unconscious again.
5. What happens when Mat's medallion touches a man's face who is killing an Aes Sedai?
(a) He screams in pain and leaves.
(b) He goes up in smoke.
(c) He falls to the ground dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dancer who performs for Morgase?
2. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
3. Where is Queen Morgase at the opening to Chapter 26?
4. Whom is Perrin going to find after leaving Rand's camp?
5. What does Mat learn about eating where he is living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first encounter between Mat and Tylin when Mat moves to the Palace.
2. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
3. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
4. What happens while Morgase is in her tent in Chapter 26 and where does she go?
5. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
6. Describe the interaction between Rand and Caraline Damodred and Darlin Sisnera.
7. How do the women in the Circle respond to Elayne's arrival with some other Aes Sedai?
8. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
9. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
10. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)