|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Nynaeve is on a boat headed to meet with Sea Folk?
(a) The boat hits a snag and sinks.
(b) An explosion.
(c) Someone shoots an arrow at Nynaeve.
(d) A large sea creature overturns the boat.
2. What does Morgase realize when she hears explosions?
(a) They are made by gunpowder.
(b) She does not hear any explosions.
(c) They are coming from the direction of Andor.
(d) They are made by people who can channel.
3. Who is Setalle Anan?
(a) The owner of the inn where Mat is staying.
(b) A Sea Folk.
(c) An Aes Sedai.
(d) A Wilder.
4. What does Mat tell Elayne they are going to do after finding the Bowl of the Winds?
(a) Take it to the Sea Folk.
(b) Leave Ebou Dou.
(c) Ask for Queen Tylin's protection.
(d) Hide it in a better place.
5. What do Mat and Elayne discuss on the boat?
(a) About escaping from the Seanchan if they come to Ebou Dou.
(b) About Olver and his needing a stable home.
(c) About Mat bothering Tylin.
(d) About Beslan and his interest in Elayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tylin get Mat into bed with her?
2. What saves Birgitte when she was dying?
3. Who attacks Mat out in the street?
4. What frightens Reanne?
5. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perrin decide to do after his argument with Rand?
2. Describe the scene when the Aes Sedai are trying to get the Bowl of the Winds.
3. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
4. What happens while Morgase is in her tent in Chapter 26 and where does she go?
5. What happens as Nynaeve is on a boat to go meet with the Sea Folk?
6. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
7. What happens at Sevanna's camp when she calls upon "Caddar"?
8. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
9. Describe Nynaeve and Lan's first interaction since he arrived in Ebou Dou.
10. What does Elayne tell the women in the Circle that causes much emotion?
This section contains 1,225 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)