|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Reanne give Nynaeve and Elayne to get out of the city?
(a) One day.
(b) She does not tell them to leave the city.
(c) Two hours.
(d) A week.
2. Who shields Elayne from her power when she goes to retrieve the Bowl of Winds?
(a) Ispan and Falion.
3. What did Mat do in the past that makes Birgitte think he would know her?
(a) Go through the twisted doorway.
(b) Read about Jain Farstrider's adventures.
(c) Get the fox medallion.
(d) Blow the Horn of Valere.
4. Who has been loaned to Nynaeve until she finds her own warder?
5. Where is Queen Morgase at the opening to Chapter 26?
(a) In her palace.
(b) With her daughter.
(c) In the citadel of the White Cloaks.
(d) In her tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the dice start rolling in Mat's head again?
2. About what does Lan tell Matt concerning Moghedien?
3. What is Alviarin trying to do in the White Tower?
4. What does Nynaeve believe of Moghedien?
5. What is the proportion of Aes Sedai to Circle members?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Sevanna's camp when she calls upon "Caddar"?
2. Where does Anan take Elayne and Nynaeve and what does Anan do on the way?
3. What happens to Rand during the fighting, though at first it seems insignificant?
4. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
5. Describe Mat and Elayne's conversation about Queen Tylin.
6. What happens as Nynaeve is on a boat to go meet with the Sea Folk?
7. How do the women in the Circle respond to Elayne's arrival with some other Aes Sedai?
8. Describe Moghedien's visit to the Pit of Doom.
9. How does Elayne get drunk?
10. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)