|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who realizes Rand's identity?
(b) The Darkfriends.
(c) The Seanchan soldiers.
2. Who goes with Perrin when he leaves Rand's camp?
(a) Just Faile.
(b) Mat and Elayne.
(c) No one.
(d) Faile and many others.
3. Whom is Perrin going to find after leaving Rand's camp?
(a) The Prophet of the Lord Dragon.
4. What did Mat do in the past that makes Birgitte think he would know her?
(a) Get the fox medallion.
(b) Go through the twisted doorway.
(c) Blow the Horn of Valere.
(d) Read about Jain Farstrider's adventures.
5. Why is Elayne drunk?
(a) Because she is depressed that Rand is involved with Min.
(b) Because she is bored.
(c) Because Birgitte got drunk.
(d) Because she learns her mother is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand's group find when they travel through camp?
2. Why do many of the women in the circle start to weep?
3. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
4. What is Morgase thinking of doing when Balwer enters her tent?
5. What does Reanne tell Elayne about the Bowl of Winds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpires between Rand and Perrin concerning the captured Aes Sedai?
2. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
3. Describe the interaction between Rand and Caraline Damodred and Darlin Sisnera.
4. What does Birgitte say to Mat when he asks how she got there?
5. Describe the first encounter between Mat and Tylin when Mat moves to the Palace.
6. Describe the scene when the Aes Sedai are trying to get the Bowl of the Winds.
7. Describe Nynaeve and Lan's first interaction since he arrived in Ebou Dou.
8. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
9. How does Elayne get drunk?
10. What does Elayne tell the women in the Circle that causes much emotion?
This section contains 1,121 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)