|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mat do in the past that makes Birgitte think he would know her?
(a) Go through the twisted doorway.
(b) Read about Jain Farstrider's adventures.
(c) Get the fox medallion.
(d) Blow the Horn of Valere.
2. Who goes with Perrin when he leaves Rand's camp?
(a) Faile and many others.
(b) Just Faile.
(c) Mat and Elayne.
(d) No one.
3. How does Beslan shock Mat?
(a) By approving of Mat's relationship with his mother.
(b) By challenging an Aes Sedai's orders.
(c) By challenging a Seanchan soldier to a duel.
(d) By threatening a Seanchan Lord.
4. What does Alviarin do to Elaida?
(a) Kills her.
(b) Deceives her.
(c) Blackmails her.
5. When do the dice start rolling in Mat's head again?
(a) It has not started again in his head.
(b) On the third day after he moves into the palace.
(c) On the third day after he moves onto the ship.
(d) When he passes a large, vacant building near the shipyards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calls back heroes from the past?
2. What is the person Perrin is looking for doing?
3. Where does Mat move?
4. Where is Nynaeve trapped?
5. Why does Setalle stop Elayne and Nynaeve?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Mat find in his room and whom does he realize the person is?
2. Who attacks Mat in Chapter 21, and why does he think they expected something?
3. About what does Rand worry and how does Min set his mind at ease?
4. What do Elayne and Nynaeve convince Mat to do and what happens when he agrees?
5. What do Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve argue about as they go to retrieve the Bowl of the Winds?
6. What transpires between Rand and Perrin concerning the captured Aes Sedai?
7. What does Birgitte say to Mat when he asks how she got there?
8. Describe Nynaeve and Elayne's encounter with Reanne.
9. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
10. What happens as Nynaeve is on a boat to go meet with the Sea Folk?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)