|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alviarin trying to do in the White Tower?
(a) Recruit more Darkfriends.
(b) Take over command.
(c) Clear out any Darkfriends.
(d) Pit one Ajah against the other.
2. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
(a) Sea Folk.
3. What does the Myrddraal debate as he watches Sammael?
(a) When to kill Sammael.
(b) How to torture Sammael without killing him.
(c) When to kill Sevanna.
(d) How to retrieve the boxes Sammael gives Sevanna.
4. What does Rand when Perrin argues with him about the captured Aes Sedai?
(a) Uses saidin to throw Perrin across the room.
(b) Rand apologizes.
(c) Rand tells him he will consider Perrin's arguments.
(d) Rand says he has already executed the Aes Sedai.
5. Who is Setalle Anan?
(a) A Sea Folk.
(b) An Aes Sedai.
(c) The owner of the inn where Mat is staying.
(d) A Wilder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve decide will happen that day?
2. How does Reanne threaten Nynaeve and Elayne?
3. Who has Moghedien's cour'souvra?
4. What saves Birgitte when she was dying?
5. What does Morgase realize when she hears explosions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beslan say to Mat about Beslan's mother, Tylin, and how does Mat feel about what Beslan says?
2. What happens just as the practice sword fight starts?
3. Describe the scene when the Aes Sedai are trying to get the Bowl of the Winds.
4. What does Elayne learn about the Tower's attitude towards the Circle?
5. How do the women in the Circle respond to Elayne's arrival with some other Aes Sedai?
6. What happens while Morgase is in her tent in Chapter 26 and where does she go?
7. Describe the first encounter between Mat and Tylin when Mat moves to the Palace.
8. What does Birgitte say to Mat when he asks how she got there?
9. What does Perrin decide to do after his argument with Rand?
10. What transpires between Rand and Perrin concerning the captured Aes Sedai?
This section contains 1,172 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)