|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand order as he enters the city?
(a) Gather the food to a central location.
(b) Imprison all the nobles.
(c) Capture all the Aes Sedai.
(d) No killing.
2. What does Perrin wonder as Rand recites the names of the maidens who have died for him?
(a) If Rand is insane.
(b) If the maidens regret giving their lives for Rand.
(c) If Elayne will be able to calm Rand.
(d) If Min will be able to calm Rand.
3. Who takes Niall's position?
4. Who supposedly has Rand under control?
(a) The Wise Ones.
5. Why does Omerna stab Niall?
(a) For revenge.
(b) He is told to do so by Rand.
(c) Omerna wants Niall's position.
(d) For keeping Morgase alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Niall know is the real spy in his midst?
2. Why does Egwene send Lan on a mission?
3. What does Cadsuane ask Rand?
4. Where does Rand send the Aes Sedai prisoners?
5. Who is Moghedien?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sevanna's interaction with "Caddar."
2. Who are meeting at Carridin's home?
3. What message does Mat write to Elayne and Nynaeve and what does he notice about the ring with which he seals the message?
4. Who is watching Caddar, aka Sammael, interact with Sevanna and what does she decide?
5. How does Myrelle act as she is riding with Egwene and Siuan and why is she acting this way?
6. What are Falion and Ispan doing in Chapter 17?
7. Who are Perrin's prisoners, what do many think should be done about them, and how does Perrin feel about it?
8. What does Egwene do that night in her dream state?
9. What does a Maiden tell Rand when he arrives outside of Cairhien?
10. Why did Faile align herself with Colavaere?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)