|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enables Egwene to keep control of Marigan?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) Her oath given on an oath rod.
(d) A charm.
2. What does Egwene ask of the Aes Sedai who were hiding Lan?
(a) To leave Salidar.
(b) To swear fealty to her.
(c) To join the Salidar tower.
(d) To follow Lan from a distance.
3. What will Perrin defend if necessary?
(a) Faile's father's camp.
(b) The lives of the Aes Sedai.
(c) The Stone of Tear.
(d) Rand's honor.
4. To what group does Marigan belong?
(a) The Black Ajah.
(b) The Forsaken.
(c) The White Tower.
5. What kept Rand from going mad when locked in the box?
(a) His love for Min and Elayne.
(b) The voice of Lews Therin.
(c) The voice of his mother.
(d) Knowing Perrin and Mat would rescue him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Lews Therin kill?
2. What does Rand ask of Perrin?
3. What is on the ring Mat just bought?
4. What does Rand order as he enters the city?
5. How does Perrin feel about what the men want to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Egwene do that night in her dream state?
2. Why did Faile align herself with Colavaere?
3. What message does Mat write to Elayne and Nynaeve and what does he notice about the ring with which he seals the message?
4. Describe how Mat meets Beslan.
5. What voice does Rand hear as he draws in saidin?
6. What happens when Omerna comes into the room where Niall and Morgase are?
7. What does Rand know about Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve, and what worries Rand about them?
8. Whom do Elayne and Nynaeve visit to learn about the Bowl of Winds and what are they told?
9. Who is Cadsuane? What does she say to Rand and what is his response?
10. Who are Perrin's prisoners, what do many think should be done about them, and how does Perrin feel about it?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)