|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryne tell Egwene that shocks her?
(a) The Queen of Andor is in Salidar.
(b) Bryne is surrendering the White Tower.
(c) The army is returning to Andor.
(d) The army is hers unconditionally.
2. What does one of the Aes Sedai ask Cadsuane?
(a) Why Rand hates Aes Sedai so much.
(b) If she can overpower Rand.
(c) Why Cadsuane has not answered Elaida's call for Aes Sedai to return to the White Tower.
(d) If she is coming out of retirement.
3. What does Rand do after listening to Cadsuane for a while?
(a) Asks for her help.
(b) Tries to silence her with saidin.
(c) Tells her to leave.
(d) Orders the Wise Ones to hold her.
4. Who brings news to Rand?
(d) A maiden of the spear.
5. What are Elayne and Nynaeve doing at the opening to Chapter 13?
(a) Setting out to negotiate with some Sea Folk.
(b) Traveling to find Rand.
(c) Traveling to Salidar.
(d) Captured by the Seanchan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept Rand from going mad when locked in the box?
2. What does a witness see near Egwene's tent when Marigan disappears?
3. What do the men in Perrin's camp want to do with their captive Aes Sedai?
4. What does Egwene suddenly sense about Marigan?
5. What is one rumor about Rand going around?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the other Aes Sedai who are there respond to Egwene's actions regarding Lan and what is Egwene's response?
2. What are Falion and Ispan doing in Chapter 17?
3. What does a Maiden tell Rand when he arrives outside of Cairhien?
4. What difficulty does Mat find himself in when he returns to his room at the Inn?
5. Describe how Mat meets Beslan.
6. What happens when Rand confronts Colavaere?
7. What do the two young Aes Sedai say and do when they follow Egwene to her tent?
8. Describe Sevanna's interaction with "Caddar."
9. Describe the conversation between Cadsuane and several Aes Sedai who accompany Rand.
10. What does Sammael order and how does Carridin counter the order after Sammael is gone?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)