|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom has Rand been bonded?
2. What does Egwene suddenly sense about Marigan?
(a) A male using saidar is touching Marigan.
(b) She has died.
(c) A man using saidin is touching Marigan's collar.
(d) She has become unconscious.
3. What amuses Cadsuane about the Aes Sedai who asked her the question?
(a) That she thinks Cadsuane is answerable to Rand.
(b) That Cadsuane ever retired.
(c) That she has some backbone.
(d) That she thinks Cadsuane is answerable to Elaida.
4. Why does Egwene send Lan on a mission?
(a) To get him away from Salidar.
(b) To punish Myrelle.
(c) To punish Nynaeve.
(d) To motivate him to stay alive.
5. What enables Egwene to keep control of Marigan?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A charm.
(d) Her oath given on an oath rod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perrin wonder as Rand recites the names of the maidens who have died for him?
2. Whom does Faile fail to acknowledge?
3. Who is Cadsuane?
4. With whom is Mat traveling?
5. Whom did Lews Therin kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rand know about Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve, and what worries Rand about them?
2. What message does Mat write to Elayne and Nynaeve and what does he notice about the ring with which he seals the message?
3. Who is Marigan and how does Egwene control her?
4. Whom do Elayne and Nynaeve visit to learn about the Bowl of Winds and what are they told?
5. Who is watching Caddar, aka Sammael, interact with Sevanna and what does she decide?
6. What do the two young Aes Sedai say and do when they follow Egwene to her tent?
7. What does Egwene do that night in her dream state?
8. What happens when Rand confronts Colavaere?
9. Who are Perrin's prisoners, what do many think should be done about them, and how does Perrin feel about it?
10. What voice does Rand hear as he draws in saidin?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)