|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elayne?
(a) The Queen of Andor.
(b) The woman to whom Rand has promised the throne of Cairhien.
(c) The Amyrlin Seat.
(d) A friend of Rand's from Two Rivers.
2. What is on the ring Mat just bought?
(a) An egret.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox with two birds in flight.
3. Whom does Faile fail to acknowledge?
4. Where is Egwene in Chapter 8?
(b) Two Rivers.
(d) The White Tower.
5. With whom is Queen Morgase playing a game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Egwene tell Myrelle to do?
2. Who is Lan?
3. What does Mistress Anan tell Mat?
4. What are men reporting to Mat?
5. What is Rand trying to convince some rulers about Aes Sedai?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Faile upset with Perrin and what does Perrin say to calm her?
2. Describe the conversation between Cadsuane and several Aes Sedai who accompany Rand.
3. What are Falion and Ispan doing in Chapter 17?
4. What message does Mat write to Elayne and Nynaeve and what does he notice about the ring with which he seals the message?
5. What voice does Rand hear as he draws in saidin?
6. Describe Sevanna's interaction with "Caddar."
7. What happens when Omerna comes into the room where Niall and Morgase are?
8. What do the two young Aes Sedai say and do when they follow Egwene to her tent?
9. Whom do Elayne and Nynaeve visit to learn about the Bowl of Winds and what are they told?
10. Who is Cadsuane? What does she say to Rand and what is his response?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)