|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Colavaere?
(a) The woman who has claimed the throne of Andor.
(b) The woman who has claimed the throne of Cairhien.
(c) A maiden of the spear who was killed.
(d) A captured Aes Sedai.
2. What does one of the Aes Sedai ask Cadsuane?
(a) If she can overpower Rand.
(b) Why Cadsuane has not answered Elaida's call for Aes Sedai to return to the White Tower.
(c) If she is coming out of retirement.
(d) Why Rand hates Aes Sedai so much.
3. What does a witness see near Egwene's tent when Marigan disappears?
(a) A young man.
(c) An older man with white hair.
(d) A man dressed in Black Tower clothes.
4. What is on the ring Mat just bought?
(a) An egret.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A fox with two birds in flight.
(d) A dragon.
5. What does Niall do before he dies?
(a) Writes a note.
(b) Kills Omerna.
(c) Unties Morgase.
(d) Stabs Valda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cadsuane say about Elaida?
2. What does Mat do to his attackers?
3. Who comes in when Mat is trying to avoid being kissed?
4. Through what does Egwene sort the rest of the night?
5. What does Carridin tell Shiaine to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is watching Caddar, aka Sammael, interact with Sevanna and what does she decide?
2. What happens when Rand confronts Colavaere?
3. What does Sammael order and how does Carridin counter the order after Sammael is gone?
4. Describe Sevanna's interaction with "Caddar."
5. What are Falion and Ispan doing in Chapter 17?
6. Describe how Mat meets Beslan.
7. What voice does Rand hear as he draws in saidin?
8. What does Rand know about Mat, Elayne, and Nynaeve, and what worries Rand about them?
9. What does Egwene do that night in her dream state?
10. How does Myrelle act as she is riding with Egwene and Siuan and why is she acting this way?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)