|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Mat out in the street?
(a) Black Ajah.
(b) No one.
(c) Seanchan soldiers.
2. What does Rand when Perrin argues with him about the captured Aes Sedai?
(a) Rand says he has already executed the Aes Sedai.
(b) Uses saidin to throw Perrin across the room.
(c) Rand tells him he will consider Perrin's arguments.
(d) Rand apologizes.
3. How does Reanne threaten Nynaeve and Elayne?
(a) She does not threaten them.
(b) That she will give them away to the Seanchan.
(c) That she will report them to Queen Tylin.
(d) That she will report them to real Aes Sedai.
4. What is still happening in Mat's head?
(a) He repeats his false story over and over.
(c) He sees a list of every woman he has to rescue.
(d) Dice are rattling.
5. What does Nynaeve decide will happen that day?
(a) She will go and confront Myrelle.
(b) She will go and confront Moiraine.
(c) She and Lan will get married.
(d) She and Lan will return to Salidar.
6. Who surround Rand, Caraline, Min, and Darlin?
(a) Aes Sedai.
(b) Dark Hounds.
7. Where does Elayne go with some other Aes Sedai?
(a) To meet with the Sea Folk.
(b) To defeat the Seanchan.
(c) To deal with the gholams.
(d) To meet with the Circle.
8. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
(d) Sea Folk.
9. What does Nynaeve believe of Moghedien?
(a) That she is lying in wait for them on some dark alley.
(b) That she has left Ebou Dou.
(c) That she has been killed by the Seanchan.
(d) That Rand will take care of her with balefire.
10. Where is Queen Morgase at the opening to Chapter 26?
(a) In the citadel of the White Cloaks.
(b) In her tent.
(c) With her daughter.
(d) In her palace.
11. Who has been loaned to Nynaeve until she finds her own warder?
12. What does Mat protest?
(a) Tylin's interest in him.
(b) Elayne's order to stop trying to protect her.
(c) The Queen's order for him to leave the city.
(d) Rand's order to protect Elayne.
13. What happens when Rand puts on the crown that used to belong to King Mattin?
(a) He becomes unconscious again.
(b) He is stabbed by one of the swords on the crown.
(c) He is surrounded in white lift.
(d) He is healed.
14. Who are allowed to come and go freely from the Seanchan camp?
(b) Aes Sedai.
15. What is the person Perrin is looking for doing?
(a) Helping Darkfriends.
(b) Giving refuge to those who are helping the Seanchan.
(c) Trying to frighten people into supporting Rand.
(d) Killing anyone who believes Rand is the Dragon Reborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat learn about eating where he is living?
2. What does Min explain to Cadsuane?
3. Why does Setalle stop Elayne and Nynaeve?
4. What is Morgase thinking of doing when Balwer enters her tent?
5. To whom is Moghedien sent?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)