|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand's group find when they travel through camp?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) People who are unconscious.
(c) No one.
(d) Torn up corpses.
2. What does Elaida ask of Seaine?
(a) To infiltrate the Seanchan.
(b) To go and infiltrate Salidar.
(c) To search for members of the Black Ajah.
(d) To kill Alviarin.
3. What is Morgase thinking of doing when Balwer enters her tent?
(a) Giving Lady Suroth her kingdom.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Trying to escape.
(d) Trying to kill Lady Suroth.
4. Why do many of the women in the circle start to weep?
(a) Because of the news that they will be given the opportunity to become Aes Sedai.
(b) Because their leader is dying.
(c) Because the Seanchan are almost upon them.
(d) Because their leader has been captured by the Seanchan.
5. What happens when Mat's medallion touches a man's face who is killing an Aes Sedai?
(b) He screams in pain and leaves.
(c) He falls to the ground dead.
(d) He goes up in smoke.
6. Why does Elayne become angry?
(a) Because Nynaeve is giving the Wilders too much information.
(b) At the intense questioning Reanne puts her and Nynaeve through.
(c) Because the Wilders will not give them the Bowl of the Winds.
(d) Because the Wilders refuse to consider coming to Salidar.
7. Who shields Elayne from her power when she goes to retrieve the Bowl of Winds?
(b) Ispan and Falion.
8. What does a servant report to Morgase?
(a) That Elayne has sent her a letter.
(b) That Rahvin is dead.
(c) That there are large bat-like creatures landing in the distance.
(d) That Rand al'Thor wishes to speak with her.
9. Whom does Rand get to swear fealty to him?
(a) The people who follow the Prophet of the Dragon Reborn.
(b) The Sea Folk.
(c) The Whitecloaks.
(d) The Seanchan.
10. What does Nynaeve believe of Moghedien?
(a) That she is lying in wait for them on some dark alley.
(b) That Rand will take care of her with balefire.
(c) That she has been killed by the Seanchan.
(d) That she has left Ebou Dou.
11. Who are allowed to come and go freely from the Seanchan camp?
(b) Aes Sedai.
12. Whom is Perrin going to find after leaving Rand's camp?
(d) The Prophet of the Lord Dragon.
13. What does Rand when Perrin argues with him about the captured Aes Sedai?
(a) Uses saidin to throw Perrin across the room.
(b) Rand tells him he will consider Perrin's arguments.
(c) Rand apologizes.
(d) Rand says he has already executed the Aes Sedai.
14. Who goes with Perrin when he leaves Rand's camp?
(a) No one.
(b) Faile and many others.
(c) Just Faile.
(d) Mat and Elayne.
15. About what does Lan tell Matt concerning Moghedien?
(a) Her attack on Nynaeve.
(b) Her attack on Lan as he was saving Nynaeve.
(c) Her killing of Beslan.
(d) Her plans to gain the Bowl of Winds before Elayne's group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat offer Elayne?
2. Who is Reanne?
3. What happens when Mat goes looking for Olver?
4. What does Morgase realize when she hears explosions?
5. Who attacks Mat and his group while they are out?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)