|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reanne tell Elayne about the Bowl of Winds?
(a) She has never heard of such a bowl.
(b) It has made the flowers grow incredibly well.
(c) She thinks she knows where it is.
(d) It has resisted any attempts to pick it up.
2. Who tries to heal Rand?
(a) The camp doctor.
(b) No one since it is not a physical wound.
(d) Everyone who can channel.
3. About what does Lan tell Matt concerning Moghedien?
(a) Her plans to gain the Bowl of Winds before Elayne's group.
(b) Her attack on Lan as he was saving Nynaeve.
(c) Her attack on Nynaeve.
(d) Her killing of Beslan.
4. What does Mat learn about eating where he is living?
(a) He will not be allowed to eat unless it is with the Queen.
(b) He has to dress up for dinner and he hates that.
(c) He loves the food and it is all free.
(d) The food is very different from what he likes.
5. What does Nynaeve decide will happen that day?
(a) She and Lan will return to Salidar.
(b) She and Lan will get married.
(c) She will go and confront Myrelle.
(d) She will go and confront Moiraine.
6. Where does Perrin go to through a doorway?
(c) Two Rivers.
7. How does Tylin get Mat into bed with her?
(a) Putting something in his drink.
(b) Threatening the safety of his friends.
(c) Pulling a knife on him.
(d) Offering him large sums of money.
8. Who has Moghedien's cour'souvra?
(c) The Great Lord.
9. What does Nynaeve refuse to do initially concerning Mat?
(a) Treat him as an equal.
(b) Apologize and thank him.
(c) Tell him their plans.
(d) Ask him for his help.
10. What saves Birgitte when she was dying?
(a) She was not dying.
(b) Nynaeve using a complex healing weave.
(c) Being bonded as warder to Elayne.
(d) Rand using Callandor.
11. Who is with Mat when Tylin stops him from going out?
12. What is Morgase thinking of doing when Balwer enters her tent?
(a) Trying to kill Lady Suroth.
(b) Giving Lady Suroth her kingdom.
(c) Trying to escape.
(d) Killing herself.
13. Where does Elayne go with some other Aes Sedai?
(a) To meet with the Circle.
(b) To deal with the gholams.
(c) To defeat the Seanchan.
(d) To meet with the Sea Folk.
14. To whom is Moghedien sent?
(a) Back to Salidar.
(b) To Moridin.
(c) To imprisonment.
(d) To Andor.
15. Who is Birgitte?
(a) A hero from the past.
(b) Elayne's lady in waiting.
(c) The owner of the inn where Mat stays.
(d) An Aes Sedai of the Black Ajah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nynaeve trapped?
2. Who goes with Perrin when he leaves Rand's camp?
3. What are Elayne and Nynaeve doing?
4. Why is Nynaeve angry after hearing about the warder?
5. What frightens Reanne?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)