|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to kiss Mat after he has sealed the letter?
(a) An Aes Sedai who Mat saved.
(b) A servant girl.
(c) A Darkfriend that Mat does not know.
(d) Queen Tylin.
2. What does one of the Aes Sedai ask Cadsuane?
(a) If she is coming out of retirement.
(b) Why Rand hates Aes Sedai so much.
(c) Why Cadsuane has not answered Elaida's call for Aes Sedai to return to the White Tower.
(d) If she can overpower Rand.
3. What does Mistress Anan tell Mat?
(a) His attackers are from Arad Doman.
(b) His attackers asked for a room near Mat.
(c) His attackers are two men the Queen uses regularly.
(d) His attackers are Seanchan.
4. What does Mat do to his attackers?
(a) Captures them and calls the city guard.
(b) Nothing as they run away too quickly.
(c) Ties them up and tortures them for information.
(d) Kills them.
5. Who takes Niall's position?
6. Where is Egwene in Chapter 8?
(c) Two Rivers.
(d) The White Tower.
7. Who does Niall know is the real spy in his midst?
(c) Sebban Balwer.
8. What does the person say who has just arrived?
(a) She laughs and says it is just like him.
(b) He says something unintelligible and then hits Mat.
(c) She is insulted that Mat is making advances on another woman.
(d) He just accidentally killed a man in a duel.
9. What amuses Cadsuane about the Aes Sedai who asked her the question?
(a) That she thinks Cadsuane is answerable to Elaida.
(b) That she has some backbone.
(c) That she thinks Cadsuane is answerable to Rand.
(d) That Cadsuane ever retired.
10. What does Cadsuane say about Elaida?
(a) She is almost as insane as Rand.
(c) She is overambitious but is still the Amyrlin seat.
(d) She needs to be overthrown.
11. Why do two younger Aes Sedai tell Egwene they follow her?
(a) Because they think she is the true Amyrlin.
(b) Because she is close to their age.
(c) Because they think Elaida is insane.
(d) Because she is nice.
12. What do two women who encounter Egwene in camp try to do?
(a) Help her use saidar.
(b) Help her find Marigan.
(c) Blackmail Egwene.
(d) Try to kill Egwene.
13. Who supposedly has Rand under control?
(a) The Wise Ones.
14. What worries Rand?
(a) That Nynaeve is becoming more and more like an Aes Sedai.
(b) That Elayne is unaccounted for.
(c) That Mat is not traveling very fast.
(d) That Thom is missing.
15. What does Egwene ask of Lan?
(a) To agree for the time being to be Myrelle's warder.
(b) To stay and advise Lord Bryne.
(c) To find and protect Nynaeve.
(d) To agree for the time being to be Siuan's warder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what does Egwene sort the rest of the night?
2. What goes against the practices of Aes Sedai that the young Aes Sedai do?
3. What does Bryne show Egwene?
4. What kept Rand from going mad when locked in the box?
5. Who has to go and pay condolences to a widow?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)