|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a prisoner of the Whitecloaks?
(a) Queen Morgase.
(c) Elayne Trakand.
2. What enables Egwene to keep control of Marigan?
(a) Her oath given on an oath rod.
(b) A ring.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A charm.
3. What does Lord Bryne want of Egwene?
(a) To allow him to return to Andor.
(b) To refuse to let the Band of the Red Hand camp near Bryne's men.
(c) To go with him to see something.
(d) To give him money to pay his men.
4. What are Nynaeve and Elayne seeking?
(a) The Bowl of the Winds.
(b) The a'dam that controls saidin.
(c) The a'dam that controls saidar.
(d) A seal from the Dark One's prison.
5. What is Rand doing at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Creating a gateway.
(b) Searching through corpses.
(d) Interrogating an Aes Sedai.
6. How does Perrin calm down Faile?
(a) By telling her he loves her and would die for her.
(b) By holding her gently to stop her rage.
(c) By giving her the necklace he bought for her.
(d) By giving her a letter from her father.
7. Where is Egwene in Chapter 8?
(b) The White Tower.
(d) Two Rivers.
8. What are men reporting to Mat?
(a) The movements of the golem.
(b) Information about Elayne and Nynaeve.
(c) The movements of the Seanchan.
(d) Information about Rand's capture.
9. What do the men in Perrin's camp want to do with their captive Aes Sedai?
(a) Let them go.
(b) Turn them over to Rand.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Question them.
10. What does Egwene tell Myrelle to do?
(a) Take a message to Rand.
(b) Ride with her and Siuan.
(c) Infiltrate the White Tower.
(d) Take a message to Nynaeve.
11. Who tries to kiss Mat after he has sealed the letter?
(a) An Aes Sedai who Mat saved.
(b) A Darkfriend that Mat does not know.
(c) Queen Tylin.
(d) A servant girl.
12. What does one of the Aes Sedai ask Cadsuane?
(a) If she is coming out of retirement.
(b) Why Rand hates Aes Sedai so much.
(c) Why Cadsuane has not answered Elaida's call for Aes Sedai to return to the White Tower.
(d) If she can overpower Rand.
13. Why is Faile enraged at Perrin?
(a) For being Rand's lackey.
(b) For being too close to Berelain.
(c) For making her worry about him.
(d) For going off to the Two Rivers without her.
14. Who takes Niall's position?
15. To what group does Marigan belong?
(a) The Black Ajah.
(b) The Forsaken.
(c) The White Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lan?
2. Where does Rand send the Aes Sedai prisoners?
3. Who is in love with Lan?
4. What does Rand order as he enters the city?
5. Through what does Egwene sort the rest of the night?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)