|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings news to Rand?
(c) A maiden of the spear.
2. What does Niall do before he dies?
(a) Stabs Valda.
(b) Unties Morgase.
(c) Kills Omerna.
(d) Writes a note.
3. What does Egwene say in her message to Nynaeve?
(a) To find Rand and stay near him.
(b) To return to Tar Valon.
(c) To bring the Bowl to Salidar.
(d) To go protect Two Rivers.
4. What do the men in Perrin's camp want to do with their captive Aes Sedai?
(a) Let them go.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Turn them over to Rand.
(d) Question them.
5. Who does Mat follow?
(a) A Seanchan leader.
(b) A Darkfriend.
(c) A thief catcher.
(d) A woman wearing an a'dam.
6. Who does Niall know is the real spy in his midst?
(a) Sebban Balwer.
7. What does Ispan think they should have done about Elayne and Nynaeve when the two were first spotted?
(a) Ask for their help.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Ask to be tested to go to the white tower.
(d) Give them forkroot.
8. What does the person say who has just arrived?
(a) She is insulted that Mat is making advances on another woman.
(b) She laughs and says it is just like him.
(c) He just accidentally killed a man in a duel.
(d) He says something unintelligible and then hits Mat.
9. Why does Faile say she chose to serve Colavaere?
(a) Colavaere is her cousin.
(b) To gather information.
(c) Colavaere is the best person to be Queen of Cairhien.
(d) She was ordered to do so by Rand.
10. What is Rand doing at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) Searching through corpses.
(c) Creating a gateway.
(d) Interrogating an Aes Sedai.
11. Who wishes to speak to Mat while he is at the palace?
(a) A Seanchan officer.
(c) Queen Tylin.
(d) An Aes Sedai.
12. Where does Rand send the Aes Sedai prisoners?
(a) The Black Tower.
(b) The Stone of Tear.
(c) The Aiel wasteland.
(d) The White Tower.
13. Why do two younger Aes Sedai tell Egwene they follow her?
(a) Because she is nice.
(b) Because they think she is the true Amyrlin.
(c) Because they think Elaida is insane.
(d) Because she is close to their age.
14. Why is Myrelle upset?
(a) Because one of her warders asked to have his bond removed.
(b) Because she thinks Egwene knows something that Myrelle has been trying to hide.
(c) Because one of her warders was killed.
(d) Because she has a price on her head from the White Tower.
15. Where does Rand's group arrive in Chapter 3?
(a) Outside of Cairhien.
(b) In Rhuidean.
(c) Outside of Tar Valon.
(d) Outside of Falme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a prisoner of the Whitecloaks?
2. How many maidens have died protecting Rand?
3. What enables Egwene to keep control of Marigan?
4. What does Perrin wonder as Rand recites the names of the maidens who have died for him?
5. With whom is Queen Morgase playing a game?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)