Prologue; Chapter 1-5
1. Who supposedly has Rand under control?
(a) The Wise Ones.
2. With whom is Queen Morgase playing a game?
3. Who is a prisoner of the Whitecloaks?
(a) Elayne Trakand.
(d) Queen Morgase.
4. Who does Niall know is the real spy in his midst?
(a) Sebban Balwer.
5. Why does Omerna stab Niall?
(a) For keeping Morgase alive.
(b) Omerna wants Niall's position.
(c) For revenge.
(d) He is told to do so by Rand.
6. What does Niall do before he dies?
(a) Kills Omerna.
(b) Unties Morgase.
(c) Stabs Valda.
(d) Writes a note.
7. Who takes Niall's position?
8. What has Perrin just done in Chapter 1?
(a) Argued with Rand.
(b) Killed an Aes Sedai.
(c) Fought with Faile.
(d) Participated in a vicious battle.
9. What do the men in Perrin's camp want to do with their captive Aes Sedai?
(a) Turn them over to Rand.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Question them.
(d) Kill them.
This section contains 4,919 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)