|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign Ignatius has hung outside say?
(a) Do Not Knock on The Door
(b) Wipe Your Feet Before Passing
(c) Peace to Men of Good Will
(d) Love Is Everywhere and So It should Be
2. How many weeks of probation does Mancuso get?
(a) One week
(b) Five weeks
(c) Three weeks
(d) Two weeks
3. Whose new film do the women discuss?
(a) Greta Garbo
(b) Howard Hughes
(c) Debbie Reynolds
(d) Burt Lancaster
4. What does Mrs. Levy plan to establish?
(a) A Miss Trixie Retirement Fund
(b) The Igantuis Workers fund
(c) The Leon Levy Foundation
(d) A Communist Party
5. What are the names of the three tough women?
(a) Betty, Jane and Georgie
(b) Frieda, Betsy and Joanna
(c) Frieda, Betty and Liz
(d) Janis, Joan and Kimberly
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hot dogs does Ignatius say he has sold?
2. What does Annie vow to do when she sees the newspaper?
3. What program does Ignatius watch on television?
4. Where does Ignatius consider hiding out?
5. Who does Ignatius want to confound?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ignatius' opinion on psychiatry?
2. What does Ignatius hope his new political party will achieve?
3. How does Irene react to Claude's kindness towards her?
4. Why does Claude not want to see Mancuso?
5. How does Ignatius react to Myrna's presence?
6. What complaints does Clyde have about Ignatius' work in Chapter 9?
7. Why does Ignatius think the Ladies' Auxiliary will be an important addition to his movement?
8. Summarize Chapter 8.
9. What characters does Ignatius think have caused his downfall?
10. What does Myrna write in her letter in Chapter 9?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)