|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Ignatius' money is missing?
2. What will Mancuso happy now that he is a hero?
(a) He will be promoted.
(b) He will get married.
(c) He will retire.
(d) He will be a celebrity.
3. With what color does Dorian decorate his building?
(a) Goat white
(b) Apple green
(c) Blood red
(d) Canary yellow
4. What does Myrna say will open Ignatius' valve?
(a) Going to New York
(b) Getting out of the house
(c) Falling in love
(d) Making love
5. Who does Ignatius want to confound?
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jones fear he will end up?
2. What does Dorian say Ignatius looks like?
3. Where do Dorian's relatives live?
4. What item of Dorian's clothing does Ignatius ruin?
5. Who do Dorian and Ignatius find chained to a wall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ignatius hope his new political party will achieve?
2. What do Dorian and his friends think of Mancuso?
3. How does Ignatius react to Myrna's presence?
4. Summarize the final chapter.
5. In what way has Mancuso benefited from the raid at the Night and Day bar?
6. Why does Claude not want to see Mancuso?
7. Why do Claude and Santa think Irene should put Ignatius in a charity hospital?
8. Summarize Chapter 9.
9. What characters does Ignatius think have caused his downfall?
10. How do the characters react to Claude's aggression towards Mancuso in Chapter 8?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)