|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose picture does Santa kiss?
(a) Her mother's
(b) Her late husband's
(c) Her son's
(d) Howard Hughes'
2. To what name did Gus once want Levy Pants to be changed?
(a) Levy Denims
(b) 501 Pants
(c) Gus Pants
(d) Levy Trousers
3. Who do Dorian and Ignatius find chained to a wall?
4. How many weeks of probation does Mancuso get?
(a) One week
(b) Five weeks
(c) Three weeks
(d) Two weeks
5. What does the sign Ignatius has hung outside say?
(a) Wipe Your Feet Before Passing
(b) Peace to Men of Good Will
(c) Do Not Knock on The Door
(d) Love Is Everywhere and So It should Be
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dorian's relatives live?
2. What does Mrs Levy do to Trixie when she threatens to leave?
3. Where does Ignatius want to release his natural impulses?
4. What color scarf does Ignatius wear?
5. What passes them as they drive away?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ignatius think the Ladies' Auxiliary will be an important addition to his movement?
2. Why does Claude not want to see Mancuso?
3. Summarize the final chapter.
4. Why does Ignatius refuse to talk to priests?
5. Why do Claude and Santa think Irene should put Ignatius in a charity hospital?
6. What complaints does Clyde have about Ignatius' work in Chapter 9?
7. Describe the front page of the newspaper in Chapter 13.
8. What is Ignatius' opinion on psychiatry?
9. What does Myrna say in her letter in Chapter 12?
10. Summarize Chapter 9.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)