|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George do with the newspaper article?
(a) Pastes it into his scrapbook
(b) Throws it away
(c) Uses it as a drinks mat
(d) Frames it
2. Whose new film do the women discuss?
(a) Debbie Reynolds
(b) Howard Hughes
(c) Burt Lancaster
(d) Greta Garbo
3. How long has it taken Myrna to drive to New Orleans?
(a) 12 hours
(b) 18 hours
(c) 36 hours
(d) 25 hours
4. What does Ignatius want from Mancuso if he cannot have his book returned?
(a) A job
(b) A written critique
(c) Access to police files
5. Which two characters chained Timmy to the wall?
(a) Frankie and Johnny
(b) Davis and Jack
(c) Fred and Ginger
(d) Billy and Raoul
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign Ignatius has hung outside say?
2. What does Myrna ask Ignatius to describe?
3. What does Jones say Lana is trying to dress him up like?
4. With what color does Dorian decorate his building?
5. How much does the hospital want before they will discharge Ignatius?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claude not want to see Mancuso?
2. Summarize the final chapter.
3. Summarize Chapter 9.
4. In what way has Mancuso benefited from the raid at the Night and Day bar?
5. Why is Gus looking forward to escaping to Florida?
6. Why do Claude and Santa think Irene should put Ignatius in a charity hospital?
7. What does Ignatius write in his Social Note journal in chapter nine?
8. What is Clyde's reaction to seeing the newspaper article?
9. Why does Ignatius think the Ladies' Auxiliary will be an important addition to his movement?
10. How does Annie react to the newspaper article?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)