1. In front of what store is Ignatius standing?
2. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
Yellow and blue
3. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
4. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
The Night of Joy Bar
5. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
6. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
He would be sent to Angola.
7. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
This section contains 3,187 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)