1. In front of what store is Ignatius standing?
(b) D.H. Holmes
(c) M. E. Waugh
(d) Arding and Hobbs
2. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
(a) Brown and blue
(b) Brown and black
(c) Yellow and blue
(d) Red and green
3. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
(a) A queer
(b) A Communist
(c) A fool
(d) A Fascist
4. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
(a) The Joy Boy Bar
(b) The Night of the Iguana
(c) The Lipo Junction
(d) The Night of Joy Bar
5. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
6. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
(a) He would be on death row.
(b) He would be sent to Siberia.
(c) He would be sent to Angola.
(d) He would be tortured.
7. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
(a) Bourbon Street
(b) Hesky Avenue
(c) Cadbury's Street
(d) Wall Street
This section contains 3,187 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)