1. In front of what store is Ignatius standing?
(a) M. E. Waugh
(c) D.H. Holmes
(d) Arding and Hobbs
2. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
(a) Yellow and blue
(b) Brown and blue
(c) Red and green
(d) Brown and black
3. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
(a) A Fascist
(b) A fool
(c) A queer
(d) A Communist
4. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
(a) The Joy Boy Bar
(b) The Night of the Iguana
(c) The Lipo Junction
(d) The Night of Joy Bar
5. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
6. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
(a) He would be tortured.
(b) He would be sent to Siberia.
(c) He would be on death row.
(d) He would be sent to Angola.
7. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
(a) Wall Street
(b) Bourbon Street
(c) Cadbury's Street
(d) Hesky Avenue
This section contains 3,187 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)