1. Who wrote A Children's Tragedy?
2. In what country does A Children's Tragedy take place?
3. What sort of story is A Children's Tragedy?
4. In the brief summary given in the introduction, what concept is Melchior struggling with?
5. According to the summary, who is raped in A Children's Tragedy?
6. What is Melchior's relationship to Moritz?
They are best friends.
7. Why does Moritz commit suicide?
He has been held back in school.
8. Why does Wendla die?
This section contains 4,798 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)