|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene 1 through Act III, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in particular does Bentley highlight in his Moritat?
(a) Brotherly love.
2. What memento does Ilsa have of Moritz?
(a) The gun with which he shot himself.
(b) The flower he gave her.
(c) His pocket watch.
(d) His hat.
3. In Act II, Scene 5, through what medium is Mrs. Gabor addressing Moritz?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A telephone.
(d) Face to face.
4. In the Act II, Scene 2, what event has occurred within Wendla's family?
(a) Wendla's father dies.
(b) Wendla's sister is arrested for prostitution.
(c) Her sister has had a baby.
(d) Her sister has died in childbirth.
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Moritz dream about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday is being celebrated for Wendla in Act I, Scene 1?
2. Who is the headmaster of Melchior's school?
3. What does Mrs. Gabor offer to do for Moritz?
4. Who does Bentley believe is the inspiration for the characters of Mr. and Mrs. Gabor?
5. What drink does Melchior's mother bring to Moritz and Melchior in Act II, Scene 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)