|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 3 through Act I, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys in Act 1, Scene 2 complain about?
2. When was the play produced in America?
3. To whom does Bentley relate the masked man, especially in relation to summary of morality?
4. What girl is walking home with Wendla and Martha in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Why did Martha, after being punished for the ribbon, come back inside?
(a) She was lonely.
(b) She was naked and it was cold.
(c) She was too clothed for the heat.
(d) She was being chased by boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students in Melchior and Moritz's class will be allowed to graduate to the next grade?
2. What are Melchior, Moritz, and the boys doing outside in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How does Melchior feel about people who end up in Hell because they do not enjoy visiting the poor?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Moritz dream about?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)