|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene 1 through Act III, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act II, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(d) Hanschen's bedroom.
2. What does Melchior start to do to Wendla when she begins to object in Act II, Scene 4?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Help her with her work.
(d) Talk to her.
3. Where does the second scene of Act III take place?
(a) The hayloft.
(b) The riverbank.
(c) Melchior's home.
(d) Moritz's funeral.
4. What does Melchior initially believe about people who do good works?
(a) He believes they do it to relieve guilt.
(b) He believes it is for their own benefit.
(c) He believes they are half-mad.
(d) He believes they will go to Heaven.
5. Where does Act II, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Wendla's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendla ask of Melchior at the end of Act 1?
2. How must Martha always wear her hair?
3. What is the purpose of Wendla's errand in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. In what country does A Children's Tragedy take place?
5. What does Ilsa mention as a feature in one of her lover's apartments?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)