|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1 through Act II, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melchior tell Wendla about his belief in people who enjoy doing charity work?
(a) They will end up in Heaven.
(b) They will end up in Hell.
(c) They will end up disappointed.
(d) They will end up being taken advantage of.
2. In Moritz's story in Act II, Scene 1, how many heads does the king have?
3. According to the summary, who is raped in A Children's Tragedy?
4. What birthday is being celebrated for Wendla in Act I, Scene 1?
5. What fantasy does Wendla admit to having to Melchior?
(a) Running away.
(b) Being beaten.
(c) Marrying Melchior.
(d) Having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the initial publication was the play performed in America?
2. While Wedekind wrote his play, what were people questioning?
3. How must Martha always wear her hair?
4. What is interesting about realism and expressionism in regards to this play?
5. What do Melchior and Moritz talk about when they are alone in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)