|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1 through Act II, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moritz feel about his dreams?
(a) He believes they are messages from God.
(b) He does not understand them.
(c) He fears they are evil dreams.
(d) He looks forward to them.
2. To whom does Bentley relate the masked man, especially in relation to summary of morality?
3. What is Melchior's relationship to Moritz?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are lovers.
4. What excuse does Moritz give in order to escape the discussion about sex?
(a) He needs to talk to his father.
(b) He needs to go pray.
(c) He has too much homework.
(d) He needs to find his girlfriend.
5. How does Mrs. Bergmann attempt to explain her new grandson to Wendla?
(b) He appeared on the doorstep.
(c) Cabbage patches.
(d) The stork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Wendla demand an answer for from her mother in Act II, Scene 2?
2. What does Hanschen admit to himself at the end of Act II, Scene 3?
3. What do Melchior and Moritz talk about when they are alone in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What theatrical genre is combined with tragedy as part of this play's complexity?
5. In Moritz's story in Act II, Scene 1, how many heads does the king have?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)