|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 4 through Act II, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Scene 5, through what medium is Mrs. Gabor addressing Moritz?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A letter.
(d) Face to face.
2. How do Martha's parents treat her?
(a) They coddle her.
(b) They treat her better than the other parents treat their children.
(c) They abuse her.
(d) They spoil her.
3. After Martha's punishment for the ribbon, how does she spend the night?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) On the floor in a sack.
(c) Outside in the cold.
(d) In the tree by her window.
4. What does Mrs. Gabor offer to do for Moritz?
(a) Help him find a new school.
(b) Allow him to move into their home.
(c) Tutor him.
(d) Speak on his behalf to his parents.
5. How does Melchior feel about people who end up in Hell because they do not enjoy visiting the poor?
(a) It is through no fault of their own.
(b) It is society's fault for putting the pressure on them.
(c) It is entirely their fault.
(d) It is the Church's fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ilsa mention as a feature in one of her lover's apartments?
2. Why is Moritz devastated in Act II, Scene 5?
3. While Wedekind wrote his play, what were people questioning?
4. What does Melchior do to Wendla at the end of Act II, Scene 4?
5. What form does the play evolve into?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)