|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 4 through Act II, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the other boys, whose name is still on the list for consideration to be promoted?
(a) Ernst Robel.
2. Where does Act II, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Wendla's bedroom.
3. What is the most important relationship depicted in A Children's Tragedy?
(a) The bond between Moritz and his father.
(b) Ilsa and Moritz's near romance.
(c) The friendship between Moritz and Melchior.
(d) Melchior and Wendla's relationship.
4. What form does the play evolve into?
5. In their first encounter, what question does Melchior pose to Wendla?
(a) He asks if she believes in God.
(b) He asks if she enjoys visiting poor people.
(c) He asks if she understands sex.
(d) He asks if she likes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students are competing for sixty seats?
2. What was the result of Wedekind's conflicts while writing?
3. What does Melchior start to do to Wendla when she begins to object in Act II, Scene 4?
4. What does Moritz admit to considering if he flunks?
5. What information does Moritz discover in Act 1, Scene 4 that cheers him up?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)