|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 4 through Act II, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Moritz threatened to do if he cannot leave the country?
(a) Run away to a new city.
(b) Kill his parents.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Renounce God.
2. What does Mrs. Gabor offer to do for Moritz?
(a) Speak on his behalf to his parents.
(b) Tutor him.
(c) Allow him to move into their home.
(d) Help him find a new school.
3. What does Ilsa do in lieu of going to school?
(a) She sells flowers.
(b) Baker's assistant.
(c) Model for artists.
4. What situation was Ilsa in that her friends bailed her out of?
(a) She was arrested.
(b) She was kidnapped.
(d) She was nearly raped.
5. How do Martha's parents treat her?
(a) They coddle her.
(b) They treat her better than the other parents treat their children.
(c) They abuse her.
(d) They spoil her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Melchior feel about people who end up in Hell because they do not enjoy visiting the poor?
2. Ultimately, what does Bentley suggest about the masked man?
3. Despite the complexity of A Children's Tragedy what striking aspect is the most widely known about this play?
4. In the introduction, what is NOT one of the mentioned allusions in the play?
5. In what form does the play begin?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)