Ten Notes: 1, Footprints in the Sands of Time through 5, Blood Brotherhood
1. Who wrote A Children's Tragedy?
(a) Peter DeBerg.
(b) Bertolt Brecht.
(c) Frank Wedekind.
(d) Georg Buchner.
2. In what country does A Children's Tragedy take place?
3. What sort of story is A Children's Tragedy?
(b) Morality play.
(c) Theater of Cruelty.
4. In the brief summary given in the introduction, what concept is Melchior struggling with?
(c) Political unrest.
(d) Sexual preference.
5. According to the summary, who is raped in A Children's Tragedy?
6. What is Melchior's relationship to Moritz?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are brothers.
7. Why does Moritz commit suicide?
(a) He believes he is gay.
(b) He has been held back in school.
(c) He gets Ilsa pregnant.
(d) He feels responsible for Wendla's abortion.
8. Why does Wendla die?
(a) She is murdered to cover up her rape.
(b) Abortion pills.
(c) She is taken into custody and dies in prison.
This section contains 4,798 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)