|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Dave's turbulent past give him, according to the Epilogue?
(a) The satisfaction of revenge.
(b) An appreciation for things others take for granted.
(c) The knowledge that God is dead.
(d) The knowledge that people are evil.
2. Which member of the family watches Dave's every move and reports his actions back to his mother?
3. What does Dave's father tell him when Dave goes to him for help after being stabbed?
(a) He tells Dave that he will take him to the hospital.
(b) He tells Dave to go to bed.
(c) He tells Dave to go and finish washing the dishes.
(d) He tells Dave that they will go away together.
4. How does Dave feel as he watches the sunset after being stabbed?
(a) Warm and alive.
5. What is Dave's final thought in the book?
(a) I'll never let it go.
(b) I'll never forgive.
(c) I'm free.
(d) I'll never be free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the secret that Dave learns quickly from his bad situation?
2. What is the new baby's name?
3. How does Dave feel about the people around him by Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer ?
4. How long does Dave go without food when his father is away?
5. What does Dave do to keep from screaming while his stab wound is being cleaned?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)