|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave bring himself to eat after he finishes the breakfast dishes one day in Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer ?
(a) He eats food off the floor.
(b) He eats the bread his mother threw out to the birds.
(c) He eats leftover pancakes out of the dog's bowl.
(d) He eats cat food.
2. What does Dave manage to do when he is rescued?
(a) Vow to punish his father.
(b) Make sure his mother suffers.
(c) Let go of his past.
(d) Gets revenge on Stan.
3. Who does Dave hate more than anyone else?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His brothers.
4. What does Dave's mother tell him to do while she takes his brothers to the zoo?
(a) Wash all the windows in the house.
(b) Sit in the basement in the dark.
(c) Stand against the wall.
(d) Sit on rocks in the backyard in the prisoner of war position.
5. What position does Dave's mother force him to do while the rest of the family eats?
(a) Standing with his face against the wall .
(b) Standing on a chair in the corner.
(c) Kneeling on the floor in the corner.
(d) The prisoner of war position at the bottom of the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave promise himself he will do if he comes out of his situation alive?
2. What is Dave's punishment if he looks at one of his brothers?
3. When is the only time Dave ever has his prayers answered?
4. What does one of the ladies in the neighborhood give to Dave out of sympathy in Chapter 6, While Father is Away?
5. How often does Dave receive lunch during the summer of 1971?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)