|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Sonoma County, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's plan when he cannot steal food from school anymore?
(a) He leaves the school and steals from stores.
(b) He gets food out of the dumpster.
(c) He breaks into the snack machine.
(d) He steals it from stores on the way to school.
2. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) To keep away from the mother cat.
(b) How cats mate.
(c) The miracle of birth.
(d) Not to touch the kittens.
3. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(d) Big Guy.
4. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
(a) How to fish.
(b) How to catch minnows.
(c) How to catch crayfish.
(d) How to swim.
5. How does Dave get caught asking for food on the way to school?
(a) His father catches him at a neighbor's house.
(b) His mother sees him as she drives his brother's to school.
(c) His brothers see him going up to houses.
(d) He accidentally goes to a house where a woman knows his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
3. What have the challenges of Dave's past done for him?
4. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
5. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)