|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Sonoma County, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(a) Big Guy.
2. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Because he was talking in class.
(b) To be arrested for stealing.
(c) Because he forgot his homework.
(d) To be given a detention for being late.
3. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
(a) A suspension.
(b) A letter for his mother .
(c) A detention.
(d) A tray of food.
4. What does Dave's mother tell him to do while she takes his brothers to the zoo?
(a) Wash all the windows in the house.
(b) Stand against the wall.
(c) Sit in the basement in the dark.
(d) Sit on rocks in the backyard in the prisoner of war position.
5. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
(a) The police station.
(c) To his father's workplace.
(d) Back to his classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep on the night of the chair incident?
2. Which member of the family watches Dave's every move and reports his actions back to his mother?
3. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
4. How does Dave feel about school in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
5. Why does Dave's mother burn his arm on the gas stove?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)