|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Sonoma County, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) How cats mate.
(b) To keep away from the mother cat.
(c) Not to touch the kittens.
(d) The miracle of birth.
2. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
(a) How to fish.
(b) How to catch minnows.
(c) How to catch crayfish.
(d) How to swim.
3. How does Dave feel about his brothers as he hears them laugh at a TV show while they eat their desserts?
4. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Wash the windows.
(b) Go on picnics.
(c) Plant the vegetable garden.
(d) Visit the zoo.
5. Who is the leader of a small band of girls that torment Dave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
2. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
3. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
4. Why does the school nurse begin to be interested in Dave's condition in Chapter 6, While Father is Away?
5. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)