|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Sonoma County, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes about Dave's sleeping habits in Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer ?
(a) He can't sleep at all.
(b) He sleeps as much as he can.
(c) He no longer dreams.
(d) He dreams he escapes every night.
2. By Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer, when does Dave believe he will be free of his mother?
(a) When his father has her arrested.
(b) When she dies and goes to hell.
(c) When he runs away.
(d) When he kills her.
3. What does Dave do when he finds that his stab wound is infected?
(a) He goes to his mother for help.
(b) He goes to Stan for help.
(c) He takes care of it himself.
(d) He goes to his father for help.
4. Why does Dave's mother suddenly allow Dave to eat with the family, watch TV, and give him new clothes to wear?
(a) She is sorry for the abuse.
(b) Social services is coming for a visit.
(c) The school principal is coming for a visit.
(d) A neighbor is stopping by for coffee.
5. What is Dave's mother's reaction when she finds out he has been stealing lunches at school?
(a) She makes him eat his food off the floor.
(b) She doesn't feed him all weekend.
(c) She makes him eat until he is sick.
(d) She tapes his mouth shut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave do with his school work in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
3. What does Dave bring himself to eat after he finishes the breakfast dishes one day in Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer ?
4. How is Dave treated by the rest of the family when his mother is in the hospital?
5. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)