|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Sonoma County, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave manage to do when he is rescued?
(a) Gets revenge on Stan.
(b) Make sure his mother suffers.
(c) Let go of his past.
(d) Vow to punish his father.
2. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
(a) Two peanut butter sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(b) Two jelly sandwiches and an apple.
(c) Two bologna sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(d) Two tuna sandwiches and an apple.
3. When is the only time Dave ever has his prayers answered?
(a) When he prays for to get through the day, he does.
(b) When he prays for food, his father sneaks him a sandwich.
(c) When he prays that his mother gets hurt, she sprains her ankle.
(d) When he was five, he prayed for his mother to get sick and she did.
4. What does Dave dream on the night his stab wound infection is cleaned?
(a) He dreams he is Superman.
(b) He dreams that he drowns in the sea.
(c) He dreams that he kills his mother.
(d) He dreams he fall from a cliff.
5. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
(a) He doesn't want to disturb her.
(b) He doesn't want her to get in trouble.
(c) He is afraid his brothers will punish him.
(d) He is afraid of what she will do to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Dave receive lunch during the summer of 1971?
2. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. When Dave's mother returns from the zoo, what does she do to him?
5. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)