|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave's relationship with his mother change in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) From discipline to indifference.
(b) From punishment to leniency.
(c) From discipline to punishment.
(d) From indifference to punishment.
2. What is the code of Dave's family?
(a) If they don't acknowledge the problem, it does not exist.
(b) Watch each other's back.
(c) Only Mother gets to control Dave
(d) Everyone blames Dave for everything.
3. What is the name of Dave's father?
(a) David Joseph.
(b) Stephen Joseph.
(c) Joseph Stephen.
(d) Stephen David.
4. What new torture does Dave's mother come up with when she sends him to clean the bathroom in Chapter 6, While Father is Away?
(a) She forces him to clean the toilet with his toothbrush.
(b) She has him wash the bathroom floor with his shirt.
(c) She puts a bucket of Clorox and ammonia in the room with him.
(d) She has him clean up broken glass in bare feet and hands.
5. How does Dave feel about his father after he tells his father about the stabbing?
(a) He loses all respect for his father.
(b) He is afraid of his father.
(c) His father is a coward.
(d) He loves his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's frame of mind when he sees his father leaving for work in the morning?
2. What does Dave's mother tell him to do after she changes his bloody clothes in in Chapter 5, The Accident?
3. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
4. How does Dave find food after being confined in the garage for hours in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
5. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)