|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave feel about his brothers as he hears them laugh at a TV show while they eat their desserts?
2. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) Not to touch the kittens.
(b) The miracle of birth.
(c) How cats mate.
(d) To keep away from the mother cat.
3. What does Dave's fourth grade substitute teacher give to students who do good work?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) A new pencil.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A sticker.
4. What happens to Dave in the winter of 1973, while he is in his classroom?
(a) He runs from the classroom screaming and slams the door behind him.
(b) He screams at the teacher.
(c) He wins the spelling bee.
(d) He slaps another student.
5. What does Dave fantasize about as he lies in bed at night in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) A huge chocolate cake.
(b) Running away.
(c) A way out of the house.
(d) A huge cheeseburger with all the fixings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
2. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
3. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
4. What does Dave's mother tell him to do while she takes his brothers to the zoo?
5. How long does Dave go without food when his father is away?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)