|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
(a) The reflecting pool.
(b) The Steinhart Aquarium.
(c) The beautiful flower gardens.
(d) The carousel.
2. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) Like an outcast.
(b) He is glad to be away from his mother.
(c) Like a free man.
(d) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
3. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) She slaps him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.
(b) He gets sent to his room.
(c) He is sent to bed without supper.
(d) He gets banned from the house.
4. How does Dave feel about his father after he tells his father about the stabbing?
(a) His father is a coward.
(b) He loses all respect for his father.
(c) He loves his father.
(d) He is afraid of his father.
5. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
(a) He has to mow the lawn.
(b) He has to do his brother's chores.
(c) He has to do the dishes every night.
(d) He is never to speak again unless he is told to.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. How is Dave treated by the rest of the family when his mother is in the hospital?
3. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep after she carves pumpkins with his brothers?
4. How does Dave's mother feel after she stabs him?
5. What does Dave refuse to do in Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer despite how his mother treats him?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)