|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new baby's name?
2. By Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer, when does Dave believe he will be free of his mother?
(a) When he kills her.
(b) When his father has her arrested.
(c) When he runs away.
(d) When she dies and goes to hell.
3. What does Dave's mother force him to drink that burns the flesh from his mouth?
(a) Dish Soap.
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She lies on the couch and falls asleep.
(b) She calls her husband and tells him to come home.
(c) She goes to her bedroom to lie down.
(d) She paints the steps leading to the garage red, placing mats over them before the paint is dry.
5. What does Dave's mother tell him to do while she takes his brothers to the zoo?
(a) Stand against the wall.
(b) Sit in the basement in the dark.
(c) Sit on rocks in the backyard in the prisoner of war position.
(d) Wash all the windows in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Dave's mother tell everyone about what Dave did to her while she was pregnant?
2. By in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food, how is Dave treated by the rest of the family?
3. How many days pass before Dave's stab wound gets infected?
4. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)