|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Dave's mother threatens to kill him with a knife?
(a) She falls and the knife stabs Dave in the chest accidentally.
(b) She stabs Dave in the arm.
(c) She stabs Dave in the hand.
(d) She purposely stabs Dave in the stomach.
2. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
(a) The girl who lives next door.
(b) His cousin.
(c) A boy from his neighborhood.
(d) His brother Stan.
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(d) New Year's Day.
4. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She combs his hair.
(b) She drives him to school.
(c) She gives him a hug.
(d) She makes him a lunch.
5. What does Dave's mother tell him to do when he regains consciousness in Chapter 5, The Accident?
(a) Finish the dishes.
(b) Clean up the mess.
(c) Go eat some food.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer, how does Dave tolerate physical pain?
2. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
3. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
4. How often does Dave receive dinner during the summer of 1971?
5. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)