|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's fourth grade substitute teacher give to students who do good work?
(a) A sticker.
(b) Ice cream.
(c) A new pencil.
(d) A balloon.
2. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
(b) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
(c) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
(d) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
3. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
(b) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(c) His brothers ask Mother.
(d) His brothers ask Father.
4. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
(a) A suspension.
(b) A letter for his mother .
(c) A detention.
(d) A tray of food.
5. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) She slaps him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.
(b) He gets sent to his room.
(c) He is sent to bed without supper.
(d) He gets banned from the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave get caught asking for food on the way to school?
2. What is the code of Dave's family?
3. What does Dave's father eventually do when he keeps losing the arguments with his wife?
4. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
5. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)