|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's father's reaction to Dave's punishments?
(a) He doesn't do anything.
(b) He forces Dave's mother to feed him.
(c) He holds Dave and comforts him.
(d) He tries to convince Dave's mother that she is too harsh.
2. What is Dave's mother's reaction when she finds out he has been stealing lunches at school?
(a) She doesn't feed him all weekend.
(b) She tapes his mouth shut.
(c) She makes him eat until he is sick.
(d) She makes him eat his food off the floor.
3. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Ingalls family.
(b) The Cleaver family.
(c) The Partridge family.
(d) The Brady Bunch.
4. By Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer, how does Dave tolerate physical pain?
(a) Even light slaps feel like torture.
(b) It is worse than ever.
(c) He can barely stand it.
(d) He is disconnected from it.
5. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) In a three-bedroom house in El Paso.
(b) In a two-bedroom house in Los Angeles.
(c) In a three-bedroom house in San Francisco.
(d) In a two-bedroom house in Daly City, outside of San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
2. What is Dave's mother's name?
3. How does Dave save himself from being forced to lie across the stove?
4. How does Dave manage to steal food from his classmates?
5. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)