|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's mother tell him to do after she changes his bloody clothes in in Chapter 5, The Accident?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Play in the driveway with his brothers.
(c) Clean the blood off the rug.
(d) Go to the basement.
2. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He goes to his homeroom.
(b) He goes to the lunch room for milk.
(c) He goes to the auditorium for assembly.
(d) He goes to the school office and is then sent to the nurse.
3. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) They all make decisions as a family.
(b) His mother.
(c) His mother and father make decisions together.
(d) His father.
4. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
(a) He is no longer considered a member of the family.
(b) There is no room for him.
(c) He is too smelly.
(d) He gets car sick.
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) Wash every piece of silverware over and over.
(b) Search the entire house for things she has lost.
(c) Wash the floors.
(d) Clean the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
2. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. Why does Dave's mother suddenly allow Dave to eat with the family, watch TV, and give him new clothes to wear?
4. What does Dave's mother tell him to do when he regains consciousness in Chapter 5, The Accident?
5. What does Dave's father promise him as they talk quietly together in Chapter 6, While Father is Away?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)