|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, While Father is Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave's relationship with his mother change in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) From discipline to punishment.
(b) From punishment to leniency.
(c) From indifference to punishment.
(d) From discipline to indifference.
2. What is the name of Dave's father?
(a) Stephen David.
(b) David Joseph.
(c) Joseph Stephen.
(d) Stephen Joseph.
3. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) The miracle of birth.
(b) How cats mate.
(c) To keep away from the mother cat.
(d) Not to touch the kittens.
4. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
(a) He gets car sick.
(b) He is no longer considered a member of the family.
(c) He is too smelly.
(d) There is no room for him.
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always say their prayers.
(b) They should always go to church.
(c) They should go to college.
(d) They should always do the best they can in everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's father tell him when Dave goes to him for help after being stabbed?
2. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
5. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)