|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, While Father is Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Visit the zoo.
(b) Wash the windows.
(c) Plant the vegetable garden.
(d) Go on picnics.
2. Which member of the family watches Dave's every move and reports his actions back to his mother?
3. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He goes to his homeroom.
(b) He goes to the school office and is then sent to the nurse.
(c) He goes to the lunch room for milk.
(d) He goes to the auditorium for assembly.
4. Where does Dave go when he finishes his chores after school?
(a) Out in the yard.
(b) To bed.
(c) To stand in the basement.
(d) To the neighbor's house.
5. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
(a) Back to his classroom.
(b) The police station.
(d) To his father's workplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do to keep from screaming while his stab wound is being cleaned?
2. How does Dave's mother treat the other children who come to the house for Cub Scout meetings?
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
4. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
5. What position does Dave's mother force him to do while the rest of the family eats?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)