|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(b) Bank clerk.
2. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She tells him he did a good job with the dishes.
(b) She gives him a kiss on the forehead.
(c) She tells him she is proud of him.
(d) She allows him to eat the milk and cereal leftover in his brother's bowl.
3. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
(a) That his father stabbed him.
(b) That his brother stabbed him.
(c) That his mother meant to hurt him.
(d) That is was an accident.
4. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She drives him to school.
(b) She makes him a lunch.
(c) She combs his hair.
(d) She gives him a hug.
5. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
(a) He has to remain silent for the entire day.
(b) He has to stand on a chair in the corner.
(c) He has to write a hundred times that he is a bad boy.
(d) He has to stand with his face pushed into the mirror, repeating over and over that he is a bad boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
3. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
4. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
5. What is the name of Dave's father?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)