|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He is sent to bed without supper.
(b) He gets sent to his room.
(c) He gets banned from the house.
(d) She slaps him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.
2. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He wants to get his mother arrested.
(b) He is afraid that he will be blamed.
(c) He is reluctant to talk.
(d) He wants to tell everyone what happened.
3. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell out of a tree.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He fell off his bike.
(d) He fell out of bed.
4. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
(a) Two jelly sandwiches and an apple.
(b) Two bologna sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(c) Two peanut butter sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(d) Two tuna sandwiches and an apple.
5. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
(a) She volunteers at the hospital.
(b) She volunteers at the school.
(c) She lies on the couch all day, watching television in her bathrobe.
(d) She goes on shopping sprees all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
3. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
4. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)