|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
(a) He ran into a door.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) His brother hit him.
(d) The dog jumped on him.
2. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A shirt that is too small for him.
(b) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
(c) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(d) A ripped t-shirt.
3. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave is to blame for everything.
(b) Dave is going back to his mother.
(c) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(d) Dave is free.
4. What does Dave say happened to his face when he is questioned about the bruises in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He says that he was playing baseball and got hit with the bat.
(b) He says that he fell down the stairs.
(c) He says that he tripped and fell.
(d) He says that he bumped into the cabinet.
5. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
(a) A suspension.
(b) A detention.
(c) A letter for his mother .
(d) A tray of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
2. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
3. How does Dave do with his school work in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
4. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
5. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)