|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A ripped t-shirt.
(b) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(c) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
(d) A shirt that is too small for him.
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) His mother.
(b) They all make decisions as a family.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother and father make decisions together.
3. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, who becomes Dave's protector?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) His father.
4. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
(a) To stay with a neighbor.
(b) To his Aunt Josie's house.
(c) To his grandmother's house.
(d) To his uncle's house.
5. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
(a) That she should pick up Dave from school.
(b) That Dave will be late getting home.
(c) That Dave got a detention.
(d) That Dave is in the custody of the juvenile department.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
2. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
4. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
5. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)