|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Partridge family.
(b) The Cleaver family.
(c) The Brady Bunch.
(d) The Ingalls family.
2. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Stay up late.
(b) Open one present.
(c) Make cookies.
(d) Wait for Santa until they fall asleep.
3. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
(a) Watching the sunset on the Russian River.
(b) When she listens to his bedtime prayers.
(c) When she tucks him into bed.
(d) When she wakes him up in the morning.
4. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Because he was talking in class.
(b) To be arrested for stealing.
(c) Because he forgot his homework.
(d) To be given a detention for being late.
5. How does Dave's relationship with his mother change in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) From indifference to punishment.
(b) From discipline to indifference.
(c) From punishment to leniency.
(d) From discipline to punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave feel about school in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. Dave's mother comes after him as he sits in his chair in the bedroom in Chapter 3, Bad Boy. What does she do to him?
3. What is the name of Dave's father?
4. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
5. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)