|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Go on picnics.
(b) Plant the vegetable garden.
(c) Visit the zoo.
(d) Wash the windows.
2. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He wants to tell everyone what happened.
(b) He is reluctant to talk.
(c) He wants to get his mother arrested.
(d) He is afraid that he will be blamed.
3. Why does Dave's mother burn his arm on the gas stove?
(a) She says that he played on the grass at school.
(b) She finds out he told a lie.
(c) She is angry that he got home late.
(d) She is angry that he didn't brush his teeth.
4. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave is free.
(b) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(c) Dave is going back to his mother.
(d) Dave is to blame for everything.
5. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
(a) His brother hit him.
(b) He ran into a door.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) The dog jumped on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
2. How does Dave do with his school work in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
4. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
5. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)