|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave do with his school work in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He leaves his papers blank.
(b) He gets bad grades on all his papers.
(c) He gets more happy faces than everyone else in the class.
(d) He never finishes his school work.
2. What is the name of Dave's father?
(a) Stephen Joseph.
(b) Joseph Stephen.
(c) Stephen David.
(d) David Joseph.
3. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
(a) Watching the sunset on the Russian River.
(b) When she listens to his bedtime prayers.
(c) When she tucks him into bed.
(d) When she wakes him up in the morning.
4. How does Dave's relationship with his mother change in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) From discipline to indifference.
(b) From discipline to punishment.
(c) From indifference to punishment.
(d) From punishment to leniency.
5. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell out of bed.
(b) He fell out of a tree.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) He fell off his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
2. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
3. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
5. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)