|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell out of bed.
(b) He fell out of a tree.
(c) He fell off his bike.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
2. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
(b) She burned her hand on the oven.
(c) She misses her mother.
(d) She is so happy to have a real family.
3. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) He is glad to be away from his mother.
(b) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
(c) Like a free man.
(d) Like an outcast.
4. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(c) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(d) His mother and brothers.
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always say their prayers.
(b) They should go to college.
(c) They should always do the best they can in everything.
(d) They should always go to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's father do when his mother decides Santa would not be coming to Dave?
2. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
4. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)