|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) He fell out of bed.
(c) He fell off his bike.
(d) He fell out of a tree.
2. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
(a) Two tuna sandwiches and an apple.
(b) Two jelly sandwiches and an apple.
(c) Two peanut butter sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(d) Two bologna sandwiches and carrot sticks.
3. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(c) Bank clerk.
4. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) So he can have his brother's leftover breakfast.
(b) So he can make his bed.
(c) So he can play ball before school.
(d) So he can finish his homework.
5. What does Dave's father do when his mother decides Santa would not be coming to Dave?
(a) He leaves the house.
(b) He buys Dave two paint-by-numbers kits.
(c) He agrees with Dave's mother.
(d) He buys Dave a huge pile of toys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
3. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
4. Why does Dave's mother burn his arm on the gas stove?
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)