|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(d) New Year's Day.
2. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
(a) His cousin.
(b) A boy from his neighborhood.
(c) His brother Stan.
(d) The girl who lives next door.
3. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Portola or Memorial Park.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) The Sierras.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Partridge family.
(b) The Cleaver family.
(c) The Ingalls family.
(d) The Brady Bunch.
5. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Plant the vegetable garden.
(b) Wash the windows.
(c) Go on picnics.
(d) Visit the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
3. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, who becomes Dave's protector?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)