|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will ask his father to take him away.
(b) He will run away.
(c) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
(d) He will use any tactic to survive.
2. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) They snicker at him behind their notebooks.
(b) They hold their noses and hiss at him because he smells.
(c) They yell insults at him.
(d) They smile at him.
3. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
(a) He has to mow the lawn.
(b) He has to do his brother's chores.
(c) He has to do the dishes every night.
(d) He is never to speak again unless he is told to.
4. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A ripped t-shirt.
(b) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(c) A shirt that is too small for him.
(d) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) Search the entire house for things she has lost.
(b) Wash every piece of silverware over and over.
(c) Clean the basement.
(d) Wash the floors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
2. In Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what do Dave's parents do from 3 p.m. until bedtime when his father is not working?
3. What is the name of Dave's father?
4. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
5. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)