|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He is afraid that he will be blamed.
(b) He is reluctant to talk.
(c) He wants to get his mother arrested.
(d) He wants to tell everyone what happened.
2. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Stay up late.
(b) Make cookies.
(c) Wait for Santa until they fall asleep.
(d) Open one present.
3. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(b) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
(c) His brothers ask Mother.
(d) His brothers ask Father.
4. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(a) Big Guy.
5. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Right after Halloween.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) The week before Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
4. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
5. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)