|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) The principal.
(c) Miss Woods.
(d) The school nurse.
2. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(c) New Year's Day.
3. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(b) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
(c) A shirt that is too small for him.
(d) A ripped t-shirt.
4. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Josephs.
(b) Catherine Roberts.
(c) Catherine Roerva.
(d) Catherine Stephens.
5. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His brothers ask Mother.
(b) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(c) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
(d) His brothers ask Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. How does Dave feel about school in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
4. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
5. How does Dave save himself from being forced to lie across the stove?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)