|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's father do when his mother decides Santa would not be coming to Dave?
(a) He leaves the house.
(b) He buys Dave two paint-by-numbers kits.
(c) He agrees with Dave's mother.
(d) He buys Dave a huge pile of toys.
2. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
(a) She volunteers at the school.
(b) She lies on the couch all day, watching television in her bathrobe.
(c) She goes on shopping sprees all day.
(d) She volunteers at the hospital.
3. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He sasses her.
(b) She hears him using foul language.
(c) She sees him hurting his brother.
(d) She catches him with his hands out of the dish water.
4. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Wait for Santa until they fall asleep.
(b) Make cookies.
(c) Open one present.
(d) Stay up late.
5. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) The day after Thanksgiving.
(b) The week before Christmas.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Right after Halloween.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
3. How does Dave's mother treat the other children who come to the house for Cub Scout meetings?
4. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
5. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)