|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) No bike riding.
(b) No more snacks.
(c) No more television ever.
(d) No more pets.
2. What does Dave say when people at school ask him the cause of his bruises?
(a) He makes up lies on the spot.
(b) He mumbles incoherently.
(c) He uses ready-made excuses his mother told him.
(d) He always says that he is clumsy and falls a lot.
3. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) The Sierras.
(c) Portola or Memorial Park.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What does Dave fantasize about as he lies in bed at night in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) A way out of the house.
(b) Running away.
(c) A huge chocolate cake.
(d) A huge cheeseburger with all the fixings.
5. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
(a) He has to do the dishes every night.
(b) He has to do his brother's chores.
(c) He is never to speak again unless he is told to.
(d) He has to mow the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother tell him to do when he regains consciousness in Chapter 5, The Accident?
2. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
5. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)