|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave is to blame for everything.
(b) Dave is going back to his mother.
(c) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(d) Dave is free.
2. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(b) A shirt that is too small for him.
(c) A ripped t-shirt.
(d) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
3. How long does Dave go without food when his father is away?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Five days.
(c) One week.
(d) Four days.
4. What does Dave think about 'the accident' with his mother when he regains consciousness?
(a) He won't let mother hurt him again.
(b) He thinks he is going to die.
(c) It has set him free.
(d) He thinks about revenge.
5. Who is the leader of a small band of girls that torment Dave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes about Dave's sleeping habits in Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer ?
2. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. What happens to Dave in the winter of 1973, while he is in his classroom?
4. What is Dave's mother's reaction when she finds out he has been stealing lunches at school?
5. What does Dave dream on the night his stab wound infection is cleaned?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)