|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep after she carves pumpkins with his brothers?
(a) In his father's bed.
(b) In the garden.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In the bathtub.
2. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Open one present.
(b) Stay up late.
(c) Wait for Santa until they fall asleep.
(d) Make cookies.
3. Why does Dave grow to hate his father?
(a) His father treats his brothers better.
(b) His father starts beating him.
(c) His father fails to rescue him.
(d) His father leaves the family.
4. How does Dave feel about his brothers as he hears them laugh at a TV show while they eat their desserts?
5. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
(a) Watching the sunset on the Russian River.
(b) When she tucks him into bed.
(c) When she listens to his bedtime prayers.
(d) When she wakes him up in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
2. What is Russell's reaction to the harsh way mother talks to Dave?
3. What does Dave's mother do after Dave is stabbed?
4. Dave's mother comes after him as he sits in his chair in the bedroom in Chapter 3, Bad Boy. What does she do to him?
5. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)