|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) He fell out of a tree.
(c) He fell off his bike.
(d) He fell out of bed.
2. Dave's mother pushes her finger down his throat, forcing him to vomit up the frozen food he stole at school. What does she do then?
(a) She forces him to eat the vomited food.
(b) She forces him to eat rotten garbage.
(c) She makes him stand in the corner.
(d) She forces him to kneel on the kitchen floor all night.
3. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She allows him to eat the milk and cereal leftover in his brother's bowl.
(b) She tells him she is proud of him.
(c) She gives him a kiss on the forehead.
(d) She tells him he did a good job with the dishes.
4. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) They snicker at him behind their notebooks.
(b) They yell insults at him.
(c) They smile at him.
(d) They hold their noses and hiss at him because he smells.
5. How long does Dave go without food when his father is away?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother tell him to do when he regains consciousness in Chapter 5, The Accident?
2. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What lie does Dave's mother tell everyone about what Dave did to her while she was pregnant?
4. What contest does Dave win in the fifth grade?
5. What does Dave's mother do after Dave is stabbed?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)