|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave manage to steal food from his classmates?
(a) He sneaks into the lockers before lunch.
(b) Before school while his classmates are outside playing.
(c) He grabs the lunch bags of the smaller children.
(d) He grabs food right off the lunch tables.
2. What does Dave's mother tell the principal in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) Dave hurts himself and makes up wild stories.
(b) Dave gets into fights in the neighborhood.
(c) Dave is always falling down.
(d) Dave's brothers hurt him.
3. How often does Dave receive lunch during the summer of 1971?
(a) Once a week .
(b) Every other day.
(c) Every three days.
4. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) To be arrested for stealing.
(b) Because he forgot his homework.
(c) To be given a detention for being late.
(d) Because he was talking in class.
5. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
(b) A ripped t-shirt.
(c) A shirt that is too small for him.
(d) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time Dave ever has his prayers answered?
2. What do two of Dave's classmates tell him to do when they are on a field trip on a clipper ship?
3. What does Dave's mother tell him to do after she changes his bloody clothes in in Chapter 5, The Accident?
4. What does Dave's mother tell him to do when he regains consciousness in Chapter 5, The Accident?
5. How does Dave feel about the people around him by Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer ?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)