|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) The Sierras.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Portola or Memorial Park.
2. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
(a) Two bologna sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(b) Two peanut butter sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(c) Two jelly sandwiches and an apple.
(d) Two tuna sandwiches and an apple.
3. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
(a) The Steinhart Aquarium.
(b) The reflecting pool.
(c) The beautiful flower gardens.
(d) The carousel.
4. What is Dave's punishment if he looks at one of his brothers?
(a) No food.
(b) A slap in the face.
(c) A burn from the stove.
(d) A kick.
5. What is Russell's reaction to the harsh way mother talks to Dave?
(a) He jumps back, startled.
(b) He cries.
(c) He cringes in fear.
(d) No reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
2. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
3. What does Dave's mother tell him to do when he regains consciousness in Chapter 5, The Accident?
4. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
5. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)